Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

harey

And here a second one:

I haven't listened to Sasha's song for years, the chorus is still so good.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Our Hod tweeted this :

She's literally been harassed for days, lmao.
tbh, they have been eerily silent this year. We're at the end of January and we still don't have a date for the show that was rumored to happen in February :lol: It will probably happen in March now.
I guess the organization of Junior Eurovision delayed some things, but it's still surprising from the delegation that usually shares news in December.

Among the 2 lists of rumored artists, I only know one or two.

FRFanESC

tbh, they have been eerily silent this year. We're at the end of January and we still don't have a date for the show that was rumored to happen in February :lol: It will probably happen in March now.
I guess the organization of Junior Eurovision delayed some things, but it's still surprising from the delegation that usually shares news in December.

Among the 2 lists of rumored artists, I only know one or two.
We're not exacly at the end of january but I agree with you, let's if we get some news next week. I don't mind if the NF happens later than usual french NFs, but I'm more worried about the time they will get to improve or even totally revamp a staging for the winning song. It was quite easy with Barbara becaiuse the staging was almost already perfect, but if they has around one month less... But let's see what they will doo, maybe stagings will be more "Eurovision ready" than last year's ones.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
French Eurovision's social medias has just been updated with official 2022 logos, quite unusual to do this on a sunday afternoon (especially for french people), so i guess we'll have some announcements quite soon, maybe tomorrow, who knows...

Plus, the Sasha plot gets accurate : she'll be releasing "Accro"', a new single on Friday, saying on her IG post she'll need "a lot of support"...

Flamenkax

Delegation's silence's getting nervebreaking... There is an article in an french Eurofan page on Facebook claiming that they would present the whole process plus songs during a press conf on early February, maybe on the second week, it seems more likely like some allegations more than facts but yeah, a NF in early march gets more and more accurate.

In the meantime, Sasha released her track, it's ok-ish, not as good as Alive but at least it's quite current, i can totally imagine this playing on the radio.

Also, spotted in another forum, this track by the duo from Toulouse SOA, has been released today. Interestly enough, like Saam (and Gjon obviously) they are from the Jo&Co roster, the official track falls just under the 3-minutes mark, and people in the comments already speak about Eurovision. I find this one pretty solid, keeping my fingers crossed !

DirtyFalcon

Delegation's silence's getting nervebreaking... There is an article in an french Eurofan page on Facebook claiming that they would present the whole process plus songs during a press conf on early February, maybe on the second week, it seems more likely like some allegations more than facts but yeah, a NF in early march gets more and more accurate.

In the meantime, Sasha released her track, it's ok-ish, not as good as Alive but at least it's quite current, i can totally imagine this playing on the radio.

Also, spotted in another forum, this track by the duo from Toulouse SOA, has been released today. Interestly enough, like Saam (and Gjon obviously) they are from the Jo&Co roster, the official track falls just under the 3-minutes mark, and people in the comments already speak about Eurovision. I find this one pretty solid, keeping my fingers crossed !
Sasha song is great but i'm sad she comes from a song like "Alive" or "Sur mon étoile" to this type of song. It's still fine but has less potential in my opinion. However, it would still be a great addition to Eurovision France.
However SOA song is sooo good ! If France goes to Eurovision with this song, mark my words : France will do extremelly well just like last year ! It's stuck in my head already. The song is really well crafted, with a mix of dark-pop, rap sometimes and a very powerful chorus !

Flamenkax

However SOA song is sooo good ! If France goes to Eurovision with this song, mark my words : France will do extremelly well just like last year ! It's stuck in my head already. The song is really well crafted, with a mix of dark-pop, rap sometimes and a very powerful chorus !

Yup, i totally agree. I feel like this is exactly the type of entry we have to send rn. Already listened to it again a few times.

lasse braun

good song but the autotune? rap-part held it away from a very good song. xqueenbitch

jatojo

good song but the autotune? rap-part held it away from a very good song. xqueenbitch

Yeah, I'm always skeptical about autotune in Eurovision songs because it raises doubt about their live singing abilities. Also, I agree that rap elements is risky. But the chorus works.

DirtyFalcon

I don't think the rap part is a problem personnally. The chorus and the rest of the song are strong enough to hide this part. Also if the singer is able to do the rap part well without the autotune live + if the song overall is amazingly well staged, i think this rap part will not be a problem at all. But it's only my opinion of course.

FRFanESC

Do you think... we will have any news this week? 😂

Please, give us something : a date, how many acts... Even if not dropping the songs I need news. 😭
The only confirmed news (the fact that it will not take place in february but actually in march) is not even from France TV, lmao. At least we're getting more and more rumours.

harey

We need an A name coming from France.
Indila, why not?
I was wondering if it is the reason why it takes so long... A big name going to compete?

Or maybe they will announce something at Les victoires de la musique ? It takes place in less than a week now...

Last edited:

FRFanESC

We'll definitely get news this week, whether they want it or not, about the the date (march 5th ou march 12th). If we don't see EF in the next TV program, it means it will happen on march 12th. I think they might be working on something huge in terms of ambition, but we'll see.

Rens

Honestly just take Gjon's Tears as this years entry because Switzerland will probably not do that and he even participated in The voice of France 2021 and he was great. He keeps giving me goosebumps whenever I listen to his voice and I am almost sure it would be a guarranteed top 10 place for France again.

Top Bottom