Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

I bims

Veteran
@crashworld it makes me uncomfortable on twitter when I see all the horn tweet about him with his @ or as a quote / answer to his tweets. I mean, people can be horny (idk, I'm not) but to me it's something else to send a lot of horny messages to a public figure.
I agree. I will never be tired to exclaim how attractive that man is to me... but to @ him directly and write him horny stuff can really cross the line.

Is that a girl taking a picture reflected on his eyes :mad:

he said he was married to his guitar xangry xangry
No the black square in his eyes is his phone and you can see how he's holding it with his hands. It's a selfie :sneaky:

crashworld

Veteran
Performance @ London Eurovision Party

I feel they need to do something about the performance to make them look and sound more cohesive. Sometimes they look lost on stage and Alvan is like doing his own thing, prancing around.

shameless

Yeah stage wise they need to really step their game up but they also have yet to perform on a stage as big as Eurovision where the entire song doesn't look totally out of of place (I also didn't know that Hard Rock Café's are still a thing).

HarryUK

Veteran
Does anyone else find the backing vocalists/dancers/three witches from Macbeth's voices really grating after about 2 minutes? I still love the song & I highly doubt it'll leave my top 10, but on the studio version it sounds fine but live it's just.... a bit off?

Serena00

I like how they sound live and they are charismatic on stage, but I agree that they need more cohesive staging

Once again, our hottie reiterating his heterosexuality. Can the thirsty gehs not be so obvious?

OMG, his eyes!
ElwDWTXWkAIO9ka

Me happy about this info as if I stood any chance. 🤣

We have the same eye colour though #baselesswishes #highhopes 🤣

Saw their live in London, the girls and the harmonies are still at odds.

It is noticeable the trio are from a small choir or small traditional music group and appear inexperienced.

If they don't impress at rehersals, I'll put Ukraine and Poland first. Albeit Fulenn is the most original and best produced song of the contest.

voteme

I've upgraded this to :10: on the strength of the recorded version...

Deleted member 12761

Their song is so good. One of my favorite songs of this year. But they really need to work on their live performance. Sometimes they're good and sometimes (like today at Israel calling) they're terrible. I don't know. I really hope they do well in the final. 10 points for now but the song is a 12 for me.

did you just see them perform at israel calling? because its gone down in my ranking after seeing it

They've been missing the third singer which is the best one.

The song based on traditional singing structure cannot be performed at top level quality without all ensemble members present.

It was still better than London.

I would never though allow that tall ginger blonde to sing first voice of the first chorus, she's the weakest in the chain.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Something just felt very off generally obviously one of Ahez was missing I cant really put it into words hopefully things improve for May

I have just seen the ending of the performance when they fell apart totally, it seems they had in-ear monitors problem.

When that happens a singer can't hear the matrix / rest of the band, and can't follow melody.

It's a common studio live production issue. So don't worry haha

crashworld

Veteran
I still feel that they are not cohesive enough as a band, I mean understandable since they sort of joined forces together because of Eurovision. They need to make sure they are in sync in their vocals and they are interacting with each other.
It really felt that the 3 girls are doing their own thing, with Alvan prancing around.
There is so much potential with the staging for this song, but I feel the package may not be well executed due to the artists.

I still feel that they are not cohesive enough as a band, I mean understandable since they sort of joined forces together because of Eurovision. They need to make sure they are in sync in their vocals and they are interacting with each other.
It really felt that the 3 girls are doing their own thing, with Alvan prancing around.
There is so much potential with the staging for this song, but I feel the package may not be well executed due to the artists.
You saw 3 girls on stage tonight? 🤣

midnightsun

Veteran
As much as I love the song and would like it to do well, the amateurism shows in the live show. Go_A was very professional last year and they were very wise to let their singer not moving around while singing.
A & A sound more like an interval act, unfortunately. I think there‘s a particular charm to it which stresses the "wild dance" in the song but it’s borderline amateurishly executed.

As much as I love the song and would like it to do well, the amateurism shows in the live show. Go_A was very professional last year and they were very wise to let their singer not moving around while singing.
A & A sound more like an interval act, unfortunately. I think there‘s a particular charm to it which stresses the "wild dance" in the song but it’s borderline amateurishly executed.

But Kate is a solo singer on digital matrix, and here we have 4 singers on digital matrix with different voices and vocal techniques.

I'm not that pesimistic about their ESC GF performance as they are all professional musicians in the end.

It is rather obvious that they didn't practice enough the performance together, because the girls as traditional music vocalists naturally have problem finding how to "sit" their voices on his digital matrix, not losing at the same time the harmonics of their unison vocal lines.

They simply need to practice more to execute this performance properly and he needs to talk them through the process of fine tuning their voices to the matrix.

The tall blonde is a lost cause though. Irreparable. 😀

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
I still have hope in them. I really want it to do well, but before Austria messed up yesterday this would have been my #1 "probably biggest fan flop". Unfortunately they have time for only one impression which is at the night of the GF and the casual audience will not forgive if it appears to be so messy. I already wrote it in the Austria thread: voices aren’t the biggest issue, modern sound engineering will deliver a stunning production and all the artists will sound rather well no matter their actual live voice. But you can’t fix a messy performance. The visuals have to be more convincing.

Top Bottom