Me voilà dans le bruit et dans la fureur aussi
Regardez moi enfin et mes yeux et mes mains
Tout c'que j'ai est ici, c'est ma gueule c'est mon cri
Me voilà, me voilà, me voilà
Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà
Voilà​

Last edited by a moderator:

bstream

To be honest, Voilà was the only worthy song capable of doing well at ESC in our NF. We just have to keep upping our game.
All you need is that one song in the end anyway. And the 2018 and 2019 NFs had some worthy gems in there, with Emmy Liyana’s “OK ou KO” coming to mind.

But I agree, the NF has strayed a little from quality since the 2018 edition, and they need to go back to chasing that “magic”

Sammy

Veteran
Yesterdays performance was astonishing! I‘ve listened to the song a gazillion times since it won Destination Eurovision, yet I had goosbumps all over as if I heard it for the very first time. She added so much expression and feelings that she made me feel and understand the notion „overwhelming“.

Last edited:

harey

Well I think I will stop about it but if someone tell me one more time that the the French jury purposely put some entries outside of their top 10 I will take it as a proof that French people are masterminds by using the more complicated way to do it and we should teach some countries like Bulgaria how to do it with 5 voters whose votes show any collective pattern at all.

Juliette

I have been rooting for it to finish at least below Italy. Yay? I like the song, but not this year... Maybe 2022 will be your time?

aef

:fr: finally won me over yesterday and I'am very happy for their result! It felt like Barbara really enjoyed her Eurovision experience and put all her emotions into her performance, that's the most important thing about taking part at Eurovision if you ask me!

Till the very end I wasn't sure about how the televoting will end for her, then I was relieved that she got a very good result with both juries and televoters! Well done!

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Excellent result, congrats!

Love how french team was happy with 2nd place, good sportmanship.

Actually in France it feels like some kind of little victory in a sense. Not a proper victory but our best result in 30 years, on a french ESC scale i can tell you it's big. For example today France 2 airs some tv spots saying basically "Well done Barbara"... So yeah i think french people are quite pleasantly surprised with it, now thinking "yes we can ACTUALLY do this, we weren't far".

I just hope that french delegation will keep staying the same path. Please let this not be a one-shot.

Etanna

this was a beautiful performance and a well-deserved 2nd place, bravo Barbara! I'm already looking forward to France's national final next year. I've loved them the past few years and with this year's success, we could get some amazing artists next year.

0scar

I'm loving this mindset of France!!! Makes me feel like we'll see a French victory within a couple of years! It reminds me very much of what the general idea was in the Netherlands after our second place in 2014.

lacrymea

A huge warm embrace to Barbara and France. My two loves of the entire season placed 1st and runner up. Couldn't be happier.

You were wonderful. Be proud. ❤️

lacrymea

Even though in the end I was rooting for Italy, Barbara was my 1st love. I begged my partner to watch her performance for 3 months. No success there.

Yesterday he finally saw it during the show. He cried and replayed it 3 times in a row (I missed everything until Italy came on lol).

He never cries. She made a brutal impact. It's a mesmerizing performance. It was clear she'd do well televote wise.

Iker

Veteran
To be honest, Voilà was the only worthy song capable of doing well at ESC in our NF. We just have to keep upping our game.

I remember seeing people praising Pony X and I decided to look it up finally ~ month ago, it was crap. If France went with this one we would have 5 0-TV pointers instead of 'only' 4 I suspect.

Top Bottom