Regardez moi enfin et mes yeux et mes mains
Tout c'que j'ai est ici, c'est ma gueule c'est mon cri
Me voilà, me voilà, me voilà
Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà
Voilà​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran

Hijack the thread abit, didn't know Casanova release another new song after the NF. It's a pretty good song too.
And he is so gorgeous.

Loindici

Veteran

revallsay

Barbara Pravi - Voilà - France

Why this song is hyped, I will never know. I can't really find anything I would like or enjoy here. It is a typical french songs I hate. Again, I have a hard time to go through the whole song.

0/12

Zeus

For me it's already clear that this will do great with the juries. Top 3, no doubt.

But how do you guys think this will do with the televotes? I have a feeling that this will be liked by much, but not always enough to really vote for it by large numbers. I think it might end up between 5-10 with the televotes.

harey

@John1 well it's just how I feel it, at the end of the day we just have to wait and see... But to me, as it's a year without a clear winner I don't see juries massively voting for one of the favourites (and France doesn't really have allies).

John1

@John1 well it's just how I feel it, at the end of the day we just have to wait and see... But to me, as it's a year without a clear winner I don't see juries massively voting for one of the favourites (and France doesn't really have allies).
while i partly agree with you, i'm doubtful about juries not voting for her, because "France doesn't really have allies". not to mention that we got 3rd in 2016 and that Portugal, which doesn't seem to have that many allies tbh, won with a landslide in 2017 too.

harey

Yeah I know and I agree that a country doesn't need allies to win or get good result.

The "allies" part was more because there is no 12-10-8 points we can be sure about and while I see the votes being really close these little extras would mean grabbing some positions and be more secure about a top 5 spot.

FRFanESC

Yeah I know and I agree that a country doesn't need allies to win or get good result.

The "allies" part was more because there is no 12-10-8 points we can be sure about and while I see the votes being really close these little extras would mean grabbing some positions and be more secure about a top 5 spot.
Maybe 12pts from the Serbian televote ? Lmfao, or at least a few points from the Belgian / Swiss / Spain (I know itunes is dead but she is still #50 on itunes Spain after her performance on the march 30th) televote.

Last edited:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Well yeah, televote is hard to predict for sure. But i quite think that for the casual audience, points are also given by the style of music they prefer. And while this year is full of bops and everyone who prefer dancing songs will have their own favourite (because casuals normally vote for THE song they prefer), for those who prefer emotions and ballads (and i think there's a lot in the average ESC audience) the choice will be way shorter, let's say between France, Spain (which is the more average i would say), Switzerland and Bulgaria (for the safest qualifiers, maybe some others will make their way). In this case the jury vote will be more impactful imo.

Although i would say the same for Finland and Italy.

Luffy

Her televoting will rely heavily on the running order though. No way she gets top 10 if she sings 1-9th.

I think she can do suprisingly well and enter the top 5 if they give her 18-25th

VikingTiger

Her televoting will rely heavily on the running order though. No way she gets top 10 if she sings 1-9th.

I think she can do suprisingly well and enter the top 5 if they give her 18-25th

Even though the running order is important, it's also quite possible for a less upbeat song do do well without being in the last part of the final. Sobral was 11 in the final, and that went rather well.
I think that if France figures out how to stage this Barbara can do really well in the televotes as well. She was stunning in the NF. I want more of the same atmosphere in Rotterdam. That suited the lyrics and Barbara so well.

HayashiM

Veteran

I think :fr: sits comfortably at 150 points from the juries at the very minimum, most probably even 200+. Unless Barbara literally sings 2nd, there's just no way she isn't in the overall top 10.

Top Bottom