Me voilà dans le bruit et dans la fureur aussi
Regardez moi enfin et mes yeux et mes mains
Tout c'que j'ai est ici, c'est ma gueule c'est mon cri
Me voilà, me voilà, me voilà
Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà
Voilà​

Last edited by a moderator:

FRFanESC

Smart thought...which I am agreeing it with it...
But if Tom won't represent France next year I won't be suprised...
But he said himself that he won't make it, I saw the video of his interview. The presenter said "so it's official ?! You won't make it next year ?" and he answered "No I won't because I have other projects on my way but France 2 will give a more detailed answer on why I won't make it later". France 2 will probably give this official statement + the processus for next year (likely internal again but we never know).

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
But heme said himself that he won't make it, I saw the video of his interview. The presenter said "so it's official ?! You won't make it next year ?" and he answered "No I won't because I have other projects on my way but France 2 will give a more detailed answer on why I won't make it later". France 2 will probably give this official statement + the processus for next year (likely internal again but we never know).
Okay so its kinda offcial ?...

FRFanESC

Top 5 2021, this is all I'm asking for. I would rather prefer an unknow artist or ex-contestant of The Voice. It worked perfectly with Amir, Angelina, Carla, a bit less with Bilal and it could've worked with Lisandro Cuxi or Emmy Liyana.

As a french, I dream of an artist with an amazing songs that would end up top 5 at least, without any polemics about the language (so a full-french song) that everyone in France would love, it would be a smash hit in the charts. Amir had almost everything (excepted the polemics on the english chorus), aaahhhh it's good to dream, maybe next year (again, a man can dream).

édit : But if I really had to choose an artist, I'd choos Maelle with a song with this atmosphere :

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
To be honest, I didn't expect an NF, but I understand her argument : it can help the public get behind Eurovision again, like DE did. If they don't keep this format though it might means we'll have fewer candidates and no semis.

And glad to see it' will not be in Paris for once :lol:

FRFanESC

To be honest, I didn't expect an NF, but I understand her argument : it can help the public get behind Eurovision again, like DE did. If they don't keep this format though it might means we'll have fewer candidates and no semis.

And glad to see it' will not be in Paris for once :lol:
I think it has already been confirmed by herself that it will be in one-evening show. DE semi-finals had 9 songs but with the same amount of covers. I guess (and hope) we'll be around 10 contestants maximum, but I wouldn't mind 7 or 8 songs.

ESCConor

Im really interested in this idea of hosting the selection at a regional arena out of Paris, its time for us to see more of France and not the ever ending picture of the Eiffel Tower.

For me, the options would be Montpellier, Strasbourg, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes and Lille as potential host cities.

FRFanESC

I'd love the Zénith of Montpellier, (where I live) it's a very modern city full of students in the south of France. It is one of the smallest Zénith of France.

Zénith are dedicated concert hall and they go from 6,000 to 12,000 places around France (there are 17) and the one in Montpellier is around 6,000 places.

To not be confused with the Sud de France Arena also in Montpellier, this one could actually host the real Eurovision with 14,800 places.

Anyway I just don't see them go for a 7,000 people concert hall, 6,000 would already be more than I ever imagined for a Eurovision show in France.

ESCConor

I'd love the Zénith of Montpellier, (where I live) it's a very modern city full of students in the south of France. It is one of the smallest Zénith of France.

Zénith are dedicated concert hall and they go from 6,000 to 12,000 places around France (there are 17) and the one in Montpellier is around 6,000 places.

To not be confused with the Sud de France Arena also in Montpellier, this one could actually host the real Eurovision with 14,800 places.

Anyway I just don't see them go for a 7,000 people concert hall, 6,000 would already be more than I ever imagined for a Eurovision show in France.

I think the french broadcaster will start small and maybe look at bigger venues if it goes well.

So Zenith is probably the best venue imo.

FRFanESC

I think the french broadcaster will start small and maybe look at bigger venues if it goes well.

So Zenith is probably the best venue imo.
Even Zenith tbh I talked about that but 6,000 would actually be bigger than I would never have imagined when we had DE with barely 200 people (I don't know at all, it's just my estimate).

I'd not even be surpised if it was a venue for 2,500 ou 3,000 people to begin with because that's what I thought when they announced the NF a few days ago but then I saw everyone like "yes, a venue 10,000 or 12,000" so I reevaluated my thinking upwards, lmao.

Last edited:

FRFanESC

I know it's off-topic but here's Seemone's new single :

FRFanESC

Sorry to up the topic, nothing new for the moment. But there's someone that I would absolutely love to see in new the new national final, it is Louane.

Louane is one one of the most popular french artists revelaed in The Voice 2013, she is both singer and actress, she released two albums in 2015 and 2017. Her songs was quite for the "young" audience but she retired since the end of 2018 and didn't released any new music since then. But the reason is that she was pregnant and now she has just released a new song in a totally different genre, more adult. She released "Donne-moi ton coeur" written by Damso (a popular french rapper) and I think this song is amazing. Just like lots of other people, I wasn't very fond of her songs before but this one is amazing and already played a lot on TV (I don't know for radios because I don't listen to radios a lot), very melancholic, it reminds me of "Sebi" (Slovenia 2019). Here's the song :

She already said that she'd love to do Eurovision. I don't think she'll ever make it to the new national final but who knows ? What do you think about it ?

harey

I believe that successful artists wouldn't take part in a NF. In my case I love ESC to discover new music, so I don't mind if artists in a NF are not well-known. Anyway, I just want a song I love to represent France 😊

FRFanESC

I believe that successful artists wouldn't take part in a NF. In my case I love ESC to discover new music, so I don't mind if artists in a NF are not well-known. Anyway, I just want a song I love to represent France 😊
Exactly, we talk about artists to tella name that we'd like to see in, but actually, the thing that matters the most is the song. We need a top 5 material song, c'mon.

Top Bottom