16 9.3%

54 31.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
France-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran

The official music video for the revamp version. I can't believe France is still flogging it. I guess they want to get every penny worth out of the money they have spent.

Best is just mute the video and appreciate the handsomeness of Tom, who is the only good thing out of the French entry.

And seems like the French delegation is trying to wipe off the existence of the original version as the video for the original version is now longer viewable on the official ESC channel.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
This isn't as irritatingly cliché as the previous version was. Still booting it from my ranking tomorrow tho oops.

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm glad the French delegation tried everything possible to expunge every tiny piece of the old version online. They finally realized how embarrassing that horrible piece of sounds was... The new version covers the lack of authenticity by letting Tom's voice shine. It also sounds more natural and less forced! It's still not a good song but now it's indeed listenable and kinda charming.

If this version ends up being on the CD, I will have to update my points from :0: to :4: or even :5:.

Congrats, Estonia, you're my new last place xD

Ezio

Veteran
France is doing great in the German OGAE vote. Currently 6th, only 2 points behind Italy. That goes to show how broad the appeal of this song really is.

FRFanESC

France is doing great in the German OGAE vote. Currently 6th, only 2 points behind Italy. That goes to show how broad the appeal of this song really is.
Have you a link for all the OGAE votes published until now for this year ?

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran
What's that OGAE ? Why is Germany first since you can't vote for your own country (even in the OGAE voting) ?
What's that OGAE ? Why is Germany first since you can't vote for your own country (even in the OGAE voting) ?

Germany always puts themselves first. That's a tradition. Also as a tradition, they mocked Austria for having voted Vincent Bueno into the Superfinal. However, Germany doesn't count in the OGAE tally upon its submission.

CPV4931

@Ezio: What´s the connection between Vincent Bueno being in the Superfinal of the ORF Contest and the German OGAE vote?

Ezio

Veteran
Hypocrisy about a country voting for itself when it cans

MalagaToledo

Banned
I thought this was Tom Leeb thread.
Wtf has vb have anything to do with this topic. In every esc related reaction and reviews vb finished the last or in bottom 3 (wiwibloggs, escunited..). Even on escunited he is bottom 3. But this is still Tom Leeb thread.

Ontopic, unpopular opinion, but I like this song from the first listening. I prefer original version though. ❤️💞

Ezio

Veteran
France collected 5 points from televoting in Svriges 12:ä xyay

Sammy

Veteran
I suppose France would have done far better in the contest than the fandom would have expected. I'm somewhat sorry that we won't see the hysterical "OMG this is so overrated"-tsunami the day after the final. :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
The revamped version does not have the Eiffel tower in the video and in OGAE Germany France is also faring very well.

Top Bottom