16 9.3%

54 31.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
France-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
LOL! It's like no one cares. He can do the whole song in Arabic and it's not going to save it. #stopfloggingthedeadhorse
That's the best idea I heard this ESC season
Add a rap part in Filipino towards the end and I'm sold xheat xheat xheat

Alaska49

honestly? it can't get worse. really, it cannot. i will give the revamp a fighting chance to get more than 1 point from me.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I don't get the hate for this song, judging from the 0s. It's a sweet song, not the best but not the worst either. It might sound dated and cheesy, but on the other hand, there's something sweet and nostalgic about it for me.

tuorem

The cancellation of Eurovision 2020 is due to the very existence of "The Best In Me"/"Mon Alliée"/whatever it's called. It's crystal clear.

Mother Nature found the song so atrocious she cancelled the live performance at the Eiffel Tower due to bad weather.

Then, she had no other choice than to send her henchman corona to not make France 2020 happen.

The EBU will make sure all songs are disqualified for 2021, so that the general public will never hear it. Who would need more obvious clues?

200.gif

harey

Do you think that they will release the revamp now that esc is cancelled?

And, more important: will they bring destination eurovision back?

FRFanESC

I want it too. Alexandra (our head of delegation) posted a tweet about the cancellation but no announcement about Tom Leeb for next year. Anyway, with or without him, we need a bop for France, period.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
Today I was listening to the Final Recap of the RTVE.es Eurovision Online Voting.

France was at 24, Bulgaria 25 in the running order. All the songs rippled past me, but France totally gripped me and I was almost losing it. Mon Alliée was an absolute standout in the virtual field of Finalists. Also Bulgaria got me. The other songs paled in comparison.

hijirio

Veteran
better, but it couldn't be any worse anyway. ..

crashworld

Veteran
I'm sorry, it's still just as bad. It's still a desperate attempt trying to transform shit into a decent effort. But shit is still shit, no matter what they try to do with the song. France has definitely got the better deal from the cancellation of the contest.

Top Bottom