22 12.8%

16 9.3%

54 31.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
France-scaled.jpg

John1

Okay France, ruin it, I'm gonna downgrade you heavily.. ;)
You will loose even that number of supporters you have now.. ;)

You're out of your mind. The version, as it currently stands, is simply awful and doesn't translate well into Tom's performance. The best they could do was to go for a revamp, and they did.

John1

An interview of the french head of delegation has been published, probably realized during the meeting of yesterday. She said that she listens to the critcisms on the song and that they're taking into account "built" criticisms (I don't know if you can understand, she means developped criticisms more than "bad song you'll be last, kill yourself and Steven back"). At the end of the interview, the interviewer said that they talked about the folk version with a french chorus and how they want to highlight the song in the actual contest. France Télévisions confirmed that they'll make an announcement on their officiel twitter @EurovisionF2 (we don't have any dates, though).

Yeah, that's what I wanted our HoD to do actually, that's fine. She's a bit more concerned about all of these criticisms and that's quite positive.

More faith in our HoD => Done. xheat

Mrm

Veteran
You're out of your mind. The version, as it currently stands, is simply awful and doesn't translate well into Tom's performance. The best they could do was to go for a revamp, and they did.

Who are you to say me smth like that when I express my opinion?

This is not acceptable...

I can't recognize this site any more with all personal attacks without reasons.. :(

Mrm

Veteran
I'm ready to downgrade it from 12!

That acoustic version I heard before was TERRIBLE, it was for 2 in the poll from me.. maybe even 1..

Waiting to see of course what will be the final version..

John1

Who are you to say me smth like that when I express my opinion?

This is not acceptable...

I can't recognize this site any more with all personal attacks without reasons.. :(

And who are you to tell me that I didn't allow you to express your opinions? I only told you that the current version, as it stands, is awful and a trainwreck. That's all I stated?

Mrm

Veteran
And who are you to tell me that I didn't allow you to express your opinions? I only told you that the current version, as it stands, is awful and a trainwreck. That's all I stated?
No you told me: "You're out of your mind." after I expressed my opinion, I didn't tell anything to other users here..
Do not pretend now!!

FRFanESC

Yeah, that's what I wanted our HoD to do actually, that's fine. She's a bit more concerned about all of these criticisms and that's quite positive.

More faith in our HoD => Done. xheat
John1 being positive about France ? I must be dreaming. 😂 Seriously, I'm happy for the revamp (in french moreover), everyone thought that she wouldn't listen to all the critcisms and would make it her way. She did listen to the feedbacks and that's good. It shows that she is more down-to-earth that we could think.

Nemo89

I know why you do this, you want me to have Italy (my current no18) in front of France (my current 12)!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

tenor.gif
Hm? No, this is not true. I don't think a vote can change due to a simple comment. Then, I didn't even remember that you gave France a high vote (I remember Ezio’s good vote from Austria). I always express what I think and my comment is purely technical. I did not say "The song of France sucks" indeed, I said that if they make the appropriate changes the song can improve and I can increase my vote. In my life I have learned that it is better to say a bad truth than a pleasant lie. Only in this way are relationships sincere and constructive. The comments of many are not good and in the Ranking Game France is now penultimate. What I say is motivated.

John1

No you told me: "You're out of your mind." after I expressed my opinion, I didn't tell anything to other users here..
Do not pretend now!!

In my opinion, you're out of your mind thinking that France is going to do better with this current piece of crap than the revamped version incoming.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wait wait people, they never said a revamp was on our way :LOL:
Okay, this sudden addition steers into this direction, but it could very well be a way to shut up the casual French viewer because we don't want an English title to represent us :lol:
Still, I want this revamp.

Mrm

Veteran
In my opinion, you're out of your mind thinking that France is going to do better with this current piece of crap than the revamped version incoming.
You can't react like that on other's opinions if you are older than 10...

BorisBubbles

Veteran

MRM's mewling is never going to stop. Just put him on ignore. You getting annoyed by his posts stops and MRM getting offended by the slightest criticisms... well that won't ever stop because narcissism is as narcissism does, but at least you will stop being a source.

Hey, it works out for me! Can only recommend it!

Mrm

Veteran
Yaaaaas, France one of my faves! (y):love:

Mrm

Veteran
As I expect to loose some of my faves in the semis already, France will be my top 10 in the final, maybe even top 5, of course if his vocals wont be extremely bad..

Top Bottom