22 12.8%

16 9.3%

54 31.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
France-scaled.jpg

onlybasic

Where can you listen to the song; I couldn't find it on Spotify nor on Youtube. Any links would be appreciated :)

HayashiM

Veteran
I have a question for you people : Do you think a revamp would be a good idea ?
And If Tom Leeb song got a revamp : What would you want to improve into the song ? (Please only constructive answers with arguments, not insultant answers )

Usually, a revamp is done to improve the song so it gets a little more polished. I am not sure this song needs any more of that.
What I think could pull this into the 6-7 point waters for me is going full French with non repetitive lyrics - but I don't see any chance of that happening.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I have a question for you people : Do you think a revamp would be a good idea ?
And If Tom Leeb song got a revamp : What would you want to improve into the song ? (Please only constructive answers with arguments, not insultant answers )
It isn't likely it will get a revamp but I may try :
- First, improve the French pronunciation. I don't know about you, but when the song started I had a hard time identifying the language as French and even in later verses it felt pretty unnatural (like I said in my first post, he isn't used to sing in French, and it shows).
- Second, well... with the material we got, I don't really know what to add. It's already polished, in fact it's too polished. What it lacks is authenticity, and even a revamp couldn't bring that.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Are
Tom Leeb's performance will not be broadcast live due to bad weather. They pre-recorded it.

Are they recording it outside on a field of corns?? xrollinglol kidding, I like this song very much. Others hate it because they see big competition in him I guess. I don't understand such a hate towards this song.

Mrm

Veteran
Really, he doesnt have luck to be presented live from the Eiffel tower.. :(

tuorem

Are

Are they recording it outside on a field of corns?? xrollinglol kidding, I like this song very much. Others hate it because they see big competition in him I guess. I don't understand such a hate towards this song.

Broadcasting the performance live near the Eiffel Tower with the weather we've had lately was a risk. Seems like Mother Nature ain't having it either. :p

Thankfully, they have a backup plan.

Mrm

Veteran
Synne Valtri should use Eiffel tower instead of lighthouse. Stormy weather is a bonus, just what she needs for "Majakad" performance.. xlove xheart

Top Bottom