14 5.4%

10 3.9%

8 3.1%

5 1.9%

2 0.8%

8 3.1%

• Total voters

Preuss

If only this entry were staged better, then it could have easily ended up in the top 5. This is so lame.

Well I for sure thought Alma had a better staging than for example Amir and MM, but yeah it could've been more for France seeing the discrepancies between the juries and televote that year
France's had a renaissance in Eurovision the latest years but this is the entry I like the least actually :D

She's beautiful though

Realest

France was 200 Points away from the Top5. 9th Place over Australia is the Maximum this Entry could reach.

ESC94

After many years in the ESC wilderness, :fr: came back on the right track with Amir in 2016 und in 2017 they continued to send great artists with good songs. Almas song "Requiem" is a slighty oriental influenced title with a great rhythm and atmosphere, unfortunately the English parts in the chorus spoiled the song a bit, completely in French would have been the better choice.

Despite this, this was my favourite entry from :fr: in this decade and I really enjoyed her performance in the final with the beautiful background of Paris. Because of the English parts I couldn´t give her the maximum, but the song was for me still :10: worth.

Last edited:

mup

A charming girl singing a charming song. Perhaps some improvements in the staging/vocals would have granted a better placement, still a pleasant entry from :fr:. (y)

0scar

Rediscovered this gem after 5 years, could've done a LOT (and I mean a lot) better if they stuck to the fully French version and staged it slightly better. In my opinion the best French entry of the '10s, better than "J'ai Cherché"

randajad

Veteran
Rediscovered this gem after 5 years, could've done a LOT (and I mean a lot) better if they stuck to the fully French version and staged it slightly better. In my opinion the best French entry of the '10s, better than "J'ai Cherché"
I don't even mind the Eurovision version, but that staging should have been better indeed.
But yeah, the song was really good. I even loved her album Ma peau aime.

Top Bottom