24 10.8%

20 9.0%

20 9.0%

12 5.4%

6 2.7%

21 9.4%

• Total voters

ory26

Except for the typical french crappy english, no one can critics french spokerperson for once :lol:

Thanks to Armenia and San Marin for the points. 2 time better than last year, next year maybe 8 xcrossed

And bravo to Lisa, she was wonderful, and be stong, next hours will be really hard for you..

Ritararita

I eventually voted for her (among other entries) and the result really disappoints me.

BTW, I was obviously joking about the bursts of canned cheering during this song, but they really did it. Unbelievable.

GWTW1939

I eventually voted for her (among other entries) and the result really disappoints me.

BTW, I was obviously joking about the bursts of canned cheering during this song, but they really did it. Unbelievable.

I knew they would....it was pretty predictable considering how push happy they were previously :lol:

tuorem

Ok... First of all, thank you Lisa for your very honest and strong performance, you did your best. Again, I'm not fond of the song but still, there was nothing in her rendition we French should be ashamed of (unlike last year). The staging was great and really fit the atmosphere of the song.

What to say about the results? Is there anything to say? It speaks for itself. It wasn't the song of the century, yet the "death slot" isn't called like that for nothing. As anyone could see tonight, the favorites that got the best slots were top 5. Exit Estonia and Slovenia. Actually, I was shocked by the whole voting, it was weird and boring as hell to say the least: only three countries got the biggest points and about ten countries received the "1 to 7" points. The rest got almost nothing.

I'm not bitter about our final place, just sad that we basically didn't improve compared with last year. No support whatsoever.

By the way, I'm disappointed to realize that juries are definitely useless since the big points were so predictable. Predictable like a winner that I'm disappointed with as well. I think this was a quite nice edition of the contest music-wise, I enjoyed the final so much tonight. But the voting? no, I'm sorry.

Going back to Sweden wasn't my wish at all. To me, "Heroes" is very formulaic, I would have imagined a better successor for Loreen. I even had a "Melodifestivalen" moment towards the end, which is not good. Thank you to Jon Ola, my long standing friend, who knows how to highlight his own country and dispose of embarrassing contenders.

Good night people.

Musicosity

So sorry for you, France. Liza did great, and the video show was better than Monz'. It made sense. Starting from second half would have given a very different result, I'm sure.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got goosebumps during the performance! Deserved better!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well it unfortunately panned out much as we expected. Maybe next year they can send another great song which will get a decent place in the running order...

ory26

The good news: France 2 Leader !!!

TV ratings in 2014 (France 3): 2.500.000 (13.4%)
TV ratings in 2015 (France 2): 4.412.000 (27.6%)

Highest ratings since 2009.

toinou03

Intersting interview of Nathalie André, Head of France 2 Entertainment unit inteview (in French)

http://www.toutelatele.com/nathalie-andre-eurovision-2015-jamais-je-n-ai-pense-gagner-mais-la-c-est-une-enorme-claque-72079

If someone with a better english than me can make a short summary

Megalol ! This is what everyone said when the song was chosen !

So Nathalie André says :

-It's a slap in the face. It's too unfair, Lisa did really well on a vocal plan. I"m not stupid, I never believed any second we would win ( xfacepalm why do you take part then...) but I believed we'd be among the top 10 thanks of the voice of Lisa.

-I realise that in fact Eurovision is young, fresh and new xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 I discovered it has changed. (Of course, people believe that it hasn't change since 1977, and that we have to send Maries Myriams to win again xfacepalm

-Mans Zelmerlöw deserved to win, he's hot, he sings well and has got a real tune (in the French sentence, could mean he's got a big d**k but well... :lol: )

-We'll do better next year. But we can't make a French Melodifestivalen because it's impossible to block so many Saturday evenings (quite true)

Finally, the press article reminds that the president of France Télévisions has just changed, which could lead to a new management for Eurovision next year, if it's the choice of the new Mrs president, Delphine Ernotte-Cunci...

ory26

Megalol ! This is what everyone said when the song was chosen !

So Nathalie André says :

-It's a slap in the face. It's too unfair, Lisa did really well on a vocal plan. I"m not stupid, I never believed any second we would win ( xfacepalm why do you take part then...) but I believed we'd be among the top 10 thanks of the voice of Lisa.

-I realise that in fact Eurovision is young, fresh and new xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 I discovered it has changed. (Of course, people believe that it hasn't change since 1977, and that we have to send Maries Myriams to win again xfacepalm

-Mans Zelmerlöw deserved to win, he's hot, he sings well and has got a real tune (in the French sentence, could mean he's got a big d**k but well... :lol: )

-We'll do better next year. But we can't make a French Melodifestivalen because it's impossible to block so many Saturday evenings (quite true)

Finally, the press article reminds that the president of France Télévisions has just changed, which could lead to a new management for Eurovision next year, if it's the choice of the new Mrs president, Delphine Ernotte-Cunci...

Merci Toinou ;)

Quent91

France really needs to do something else than sending boring and elitist songs.

You could have a big chance to send Kendji Girac

Tinchey

Should've been top 5! What an amazing performance, backdrop and you could feel all of her emotions. I'm disappointed with how producers treated it which lead to the ultimate catastrophe on scoreboard. :(

Top Bottom