21 9.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
france.jpg

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Well obviously they'll enter next year but a good result will hopefully get the public more enthused next year :)

Tinchey

Shy'm has been making generic music lately, so no thank you. But would Nolwenn Leroy be interested? That would be epic. :D

greece

Actually I think that the shoud make a NF even it is too small......

greece

As long as they make a better NF than this year. Twin Twin are amazing but the other two were horrible

Eh actually not... I can't say that I'm great fan of their entry this year but if they can bring a good result to :fr: I'm ok.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I would like to see toinou03 represent France next year with a beautiful chanson.

If he's not available then I would love to see the wonderful Lou Doillon.

Tal would be great with something like this: (although I have no idea how they would reproduce this live...)

lowyby

I feel so sorry for France.
It's one of the only countries sticking to their roots, and not trying to win Eurovision with an Eurovision song, but with a quality song
They've been SO underrated since 2007 up to now :'(

I feel so sorry for France.
It's one of the only countries sticking to their roots, and not trying to win Eurovision with an Eurovision song, but with a quality song
They've been SO underrated since 2007 up to now :'(

While I agree that most of the French songs have been underrated since 2007, I would like to add that it's mostly the delegation's fault. They just can never seem to stage a song correctly. In fact, I think that they are one of the worst countries ever at staging a song... The staging for 2007 was ridiculous, 2008 was funny but off-putting, 2010 was okay, 2011 was over the top with all the pyros, 2012 was just plain absurd, 2013 was good but a little too strong for an opener... The only entry that I think had a decent staging was 2009 and that got 8th. So, I think that that says it all. xshrug

toinou03

I would like to see toinou03 represent France next year with a beautiful chanson.

If he's not available then I would love to see the wonderful Lou Doillon.

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 OMG I just discover it ! :lol:

With a beautiful chanson ? What kind of would you want me to sing ? With my unbelievable singing abilities, I think I can hope a 2006 kind of participation ! :lol:

xsing Il était teeeeeemps !!! qu'enfin le ciel se rappelle de moi !
Il était teeeeeeemps ! Pourvu que ça reste et siiiii ça ne dure paaaaaas !
Je serais heureuuuuse (with the strong Southern accent !:lol:) de dire aux enfants
que j'y ai touché une fois dans mon temps
Il était teeeeem -em-emps !!!! xsing

Those weird lyrics such have an unitentional sexual meaning... xrofl3

We don't have heard of Lou Doillon lately... Don't know what she's doing. Her elder sister Kate Barry (daughter of John Barry and Jane Birkin) commited suicide this winter. It seperated for ever the "three sisters" : Kate Barry, Lou Doillon and Charlotte Gainsbourg. :(

As for wishes, I'd send the queen of French music, Olivia Ruiz xbow xbow xbow

Top Bottom