13 6.3%

21 10.2%

4 1.9%

4 1.9%

16 7.8%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
xrofl3 Of course we will adopt you, but you know, it's not heaven as well ! :lol: And, you wouldn't feel too country-sick. There are already so many English people living in my region. I had a classsroom last year with 3 English pupils ! :lol:

I would be a very good immigrant. I'd bring along with me all my Dalida cd's and i'd perform impromptu renditions of "Je Suis Malade" and "Mourir Sur Scene" on request for people xsing

Ah so you are a teacher Toinou? Thats why your posts are always filled with such thought and wisdom:p

Krishoes

I voted for her. Sooooo underrated. One of the best performances of the night, her song is beautiful, her voice powerful and she has an incredible stage presence.

France robbed more than everybody.

Quent91

Re: FRANCE 2013

Anyway, the way Amandine acted after the results is just waow. A lot of humility, at least she was not insulting everyone around her (including the French jury) like did Amaury and Anggun and she did respect the winner ;)

GermanBango

Re: FRANCE 2013

Anyway, the way Amandine acted after the results is just waow. A lot of humility, at least she was not insulting everyone around her (including the French jury) like did Amaury and Anggun and she did respect the winner ;)

Agree! They were all (Germany, UK and France) very fair!

toinou03

I would be a very good immigrant. I'd bring along with me all my Dalida cd's and i'd perform impromptu renditions of "Je Suis Malade" and "Mourir Sur Scene" on request for people xsing

Ah so you are a teacher Toinou? Thats why your posts are always filled with such thought and wisdom:p

xrofl That would be sooooo EPIC !!!! But don't forget Amanda Lear as well ! :lol:

Yes, I'm a wise boy you know... That's my role... But I also love to party ! :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
xrofl That would be sooooo EPIC !!!! But don't forget Amanda Lear as well ! :lol:

Yes, I'm a wise boy you know... That's my role... But I also love to party ! :lol:

Oh of course I won't forget Amanda Lear. She's my speciality.

I'll perform this song for the French people...

And when you French people throw me out, i'll travel to Italy and perform this for them..

xyes

toinou03

:lol: That's great ! I'm looking forward to see that ! :lol:

Médimédine Fwence Médimédine Fwence Médimédine Fwence we are médine Fwence ! :lol:

But actually Amanda has been "made in China" xrofl3

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:lol: That's great ! I'm looking forward to see that ! :lol:

Médimédine Fwence Médimédine Fwence Médimédine Fwence we are médine Fwence ! :lol:

But actually Amanda has been "made in China" xrofl3

Or was she? Amanda is a mystery. No one knows for sure her age, her birthplace..

Please send her next year:cry: She'd win Eurovision. I'd make sure of it. I'd drum up the support of her fan base. We are like a cult. I'd pay for her win. I'd give you my life savings for her promotion across Europe.

I WANT AMANDA LEAR AT EUROVISIONxgaah

Yamarus

France was criminally underrated, Amandine did a great performance! I'm sad she ended up so low, because she clearly did not deserve it. Anyway, a highlight of ESC 2013, regardless of results!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
France deserved to do better though I expected Bottom 5. My hope was that the juries would put it up a bit higher but apparently that didn't happen. Another bad year for France. She was one of the few artists I didn't get to meet but snuck some promo material.....

GWTW1939

France deserved to do better though I expected Bottom 5. My hope was that the juries would put it up a bit higher but apparently that didn't happen. Another bad year for France. She was one of the few artists I didn't get to meet but snuck some promo material.....

Like I said in the thread post contest the jury is as single minded about what they want at Eurovision as most of the public are. They should be voting on quality of song and performance but they mostly seem to be just as bad as people accuse televoters being, only with a more Western bias. Yeah France is a Western country but they never fit what stereotypical Eurovision entries are so the jury ignore them just as televoters do.

And please don't mention Albania last year because that still fell under the WOW holy s**t vocals that the jury REALLY love so.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Like I said in the thread post contest the jury is as single minded about what they want at Eurovision as most of the public are. They should be voting on quality of song and performance but they mostly seem to be just as bad as people accuse televoters being, only with a more Western bias. Yeah France is a Western country but they never fit what stereotypical Eurovision entries are so the jury ignore them just as televoters do.

And please don't mention Albania last year because that still fell under the WOW holy s**t vocals that the jury REALLY love so.

I'm curious to see the split results so I don't want to run into conclusions. Last year the juries gave France a decent spot but the 0 points from the televoters really nullified that (literally). Maybe something similar happened this year but we need to wait and see.

Regarding Albania, I was referring to the 6 points Albania gave Spain which they needed not to end up in last place

GWTW1939

Is there heavy Albanian diaspora in Spain? I heard on another forum that Albania are withdrawing next year so Spain won't have their votes to escape possible last place again. Not sure if its true but that's what others are saying.

Sorry for off topic now back to France.

toinou03

I'm curious to see the split results so I don't want to run into conclusions. Last year the juries gave France a decent spot but the 0 points from the televoters really nullified that (literally). Maybe something similar happened this year but we need to wait and see.

Regarding Albania, I was referring to the 6 points Albania gave Spain which they needed not to end up in last place

Albania gave 12 points to Spain in 2007... So I guess Albania loves Spanish language, entries, culture or trend... :D

kamc

What I want to know is what happened to her complete lack of a stage show?
There was supposed to be lots of smoke and a wind machine but she ended up performing on an empty stage with no effects at all.

cegs5

Is there heavy Albanian diaspora in Spain? I heard on another forum that Albania are withdrawing next year so Spain won't have their votes to escape possible last place again. Not sure if its true but that's what others are saying.

Sorry for off topic now back to France.

How can a diaspora in Spain would help the score in Albania? It could have sense if Spain gives 12 to Albania because the Albanians are there.
But answering your question, there are Albanians in Spain but it's not a big community like Romanians for example. Most of the Albanian diaspora is located in Italy.

Top Bottom