18 5.7%

18 5.7%

11 3.5%

7 2.2%
  • O

35 11.0%

• Total voters

ory26

It's every year like that! but i think a France withdraw can be really considered this time, sadly.

Quent91

It's every year like that! but i think a France withdraw can be really considered this time, sadly.

No, lasrt year, France 3 told the audience share is more impotant than a victory.

Anyway, I'm also glad France didn't give 12 points to Turkey as every year :)

seb89

As I said yesterday evening : the comments over a French withdrawal are alredy posted on internet.

For example : http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/ar...a-participer-au-concours-de-l-eurovision.html (Should France keep participating in ESC ? - 85% No, it's a politicial thing, we must stop)

Hmm but Morandini isn't really a reliable source. Or is it :p? He always needs to shock the audience imo.

Anyway, I hope France will not withdraw!! The best country cannot withdraw :eek:!

Venage

France deserved a higher placing. The song was quite good although the stage performance was completely weird. What was their goal with these half-naked dancers and the excessive use of the wind machine?!? :confused:

Laktatjakka

The show only had 20 % of TV audience yesterday evening... 1 million people less than last year...
Now, France 3 (TV channel broadcasting the show) is really considering the withdrawal as a true option for next year...

Quent91

The show only had 20 % of TV audience yesterday evening... 1 million people less than last year...

Because last year, they were seeing themselves winning since their song was presented. France 3 had even applied to the Paris city hall for a great parade on the Champs Élysées the morning after the contest !

MyHeartIsYours

Anggun and the boys gave an AWESOME performance last night, loved it to bits - I became much too excited when France was coming on, for obvious reasons! :D Shame the voting failed you too though! :(

ory26

Because France had so much politic problems with Turkey this year.

Lol no, the problems are finish now, with our new president. I think french juryies not liked the turkish song, so we give them only 5 points, is not that bad.

But was happy to see new countries like Estonia in the french vote.

ory26

Anggun and the boys gave an AWESOME performance last night, loved it to bits - I became much too excited when France was coming on, for obvious reasons! :D Shame the voting failed you too though! :(

Will prefered you excited because Anggun and not the background :D UK FRANCE united for ever in the bottom 5 of eurovision.:lol:

Audience eurovision in 2011: 4 935 000
Audience eurovision in 2012: 3 984 000

Mickey

That was disappointing. The gymnasts were really distracting. You could barely notice Anggun was there. And, sorry, she struggled with the vocals.

Because I was out at a party and it costs so much to vote from a mobile, I pre-arranged a vote from my parents' home phone. Wouldn't have bothered if I'd seen France's live show.

I'm so happy for french people, now they don't have to give Turkey points... I know how does it feel, I hate how we should always give points to Armenia Azerbaijan and Bosnia...

Laktatjakka

If France is to withdraw from the competition, it'd mean serious financial troubles for the organization of the competition ! :s

seb89

They are rumours ;). It always happens after the contest.

MyHeartIsYours

Will prefered you excited because Anggun and not the background :D UK FRANCE united for ever in the bottom 5 of eurovision.:lol:
As much as I love Anggun, I think the background did sort of beat her this time! :D And yes, our destiny is forever to be in the Bottom 5... oh well, at least we can cheer for each other :lol:

Top Bottom