• Total voters

rajo

jdxd-x-182b.png

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't believe she ended last with no points in televotes. xcry

Mozz

OMG, I just noticed there were 0 points from the televoters. That's a horrible result. Undeserved. I expected at least some votes for this entry.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I wasn't too surprised TBH. I liked the song but the live performance was a disaster. I'm glad though that it didn't end up last overall.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Not sure if they were posted before, Anggun in Pantene Commercials in Indonesia

[video=youtube;YeJ8yKC7irI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YeJ8yKC7irI[/video]

[video=youtube;RZa2dOy50yM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZa2dOy50yM[/video]

[video=youtube;OvQO9-zXhMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OvQO9-zXhMg[/video]

JackBauer

Yeah Anggun is a big star in Indonesia and a well known in France

She may be dissapointed by eurovision but at least she has still a strong career that some other talented participants in this year top ten will never have so i don't feel very sorry for her!

Stuff

this song would have done well if Anggun is alone in the stage.... Too many distractions...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Anggun has enjoyed considerable success in France, depsite a disappointing result with her entry Echo (You And I). Her latest album Echoes has been well received both at home and abroad, earning her a gold disc. To promote her latest album, the exotic beauty is about to embark on a tour, with dates in France, Germany and Switzerland.

READ MORE

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Televoters didn’t give Anggun much love at Eurovision 2012: she finished last among the public, scoring a shocking zero points. But slip this Indonesian-born beauty into a short skirt, give her a Birkin bag and put her on the front row of the Jean Paul Gaultier show at Paris Fashion Week, and the crowds go wild.

img.php

READ MORE HERE

12Points

LOL xrofl3 she couldn't sing on Eurovision xcry (which probably why the points really 'fit' with her performance xcrazy), but she actually can sings better on slower songs xyes, like what she did on X Factor Indonesia with her Indonesian songs, and on X Factor too she said that she can't dance, so probably it's the reason why she sang horribly on Eurovision, it's a dance song and she had to make some moves, or probably that she's just too nervous or probably caught a cold

12Points

Agree,

and her collaboration song with Natasha st.Pier is lovely xlove

:) Fun fact: Natasha St-Pier represented France too in ESC 2001 Copenhagen, 11 years before Anggun did that

In Indonesia, it seems like Anggun was appreciated more on the single than Natasha :mad: (it's a collab and in Indonesia, the single more looks like that it's Vivre d'amour Anggun ft Natasha St-Pier), like when in The X Factor Indonesia, Anggun is awarded the platinum of Vivre d'amour, with the single cover displayed on the LED screen, which is tacky for me xfaint, it's like that they don't have a place to award someone. The awarding ceremony should have been in another place and with Natasha too, because it isn't just Anggun's work, CMIIW :D

Top Bottom