18 5.7%

18 5.7%

11 3.5%

7 2.2%
  • O

35 11.0%

• Total voters

nekoisneko

like when in The X Factor Indonesia, Anggun is awarded the platinum of Vivre d'amour (the single), with the single cover displayed on the LED screen, which is tacky for me

I never know this fact :eek:

(well, I didn't watch all Indonesian X Factor episodes and the result show was always in late hour xcrazy )

toinou03

:) Fun fact: Natasha St-Pier represented France too in ESC 2001 Copenhagen, 11 years before Anggun did that

In Indonesia, it seems like Anggun was appreciated more on the single than Natasha :mad: (it's a collab and in Indonesia, the single more looks like that it's Vivre d'amour Anggun ft Natasha St-Pier), like when in The X Factor Indonesia, Anggun is awarded the platinum of Vivre d'amour, with the single cover displayed on the LED screen, which is tacky for me xfaint, it's like that they don't have a place to award someone. The awarding ceremony should have been in another place and with Natasha too, because it isn't just Anggun's work, CMIIW :D

Actually the whole album is Natasha St-Pier feat. many artists, but they did that in order it sells better in Indonesia ! :D And apparently it works, it's cool ! It's not an easy project to defend, it's religious poetry of 19th century put in music... It was very risky ! :D

12Points

Actually the whole album is Natasha St-Pier feat. many artists, but they did that in order it sells better in Indonesia ! :D And apparently it works, it's cool ! It's not an easy project to defend, it's religious poetry of 19th century put in music... It was very risky ! :D

I know it but i doubt that it's her album because Wikipedia said that it's various artists, is that true :confused: ?

toinou03

I know it but i doubt that it's her album because Wikipedia said that it's various artists, is that true :confused: ?

True but Natasha has been chosen to sing almost every song. At first they thought of having different artists but they thought it would be good to have someone to support the project and somehow "be" Thérèse ! :)

Evalngelion

I Loved this that Year....

NickWilde

I have some news about Anggun, she justs release her single for her future album :

A (nice) surprise to hear Anggun singing in English. After all, why not by thinking Marina Kaye, Tess, Daft Punk... French artists singing in english like if i'm speaking in english means to be open-minded.

AdilHassani

For Komodo Joe like in her voice. I think in an objective level a good artist choice. Good style, personnality etc. The only problem for me is her voice not a fan but the song echo (Jean-Pierre Pilot/William Rousseau who worked on this with her for the Echoes album also well known for the work of Zazie Christophe Willem to quoting them) is very bad builded and produced. What happened to her ? Adding this a bad live and you have my last place of my top of 2012. Biggest waste of potential.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
My unpopular (?) opinion. Anggun finished so low because the song was rather bad.

Top Bottom