Forum Upgrade - Donation thread

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
a.png
b.png

tuorem

So becoming a premium member would help too? [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION]

I've been contemplating becoming one for a while now, if it could help to reach the sum you need to save and modernise the forum, I would happily take the plunge.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
So becoming a premium member would help too? [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] I've been contemplating becoming one for a while now, if it could help to reach the sum you need to save and modernise the forum, I would happily take the plunge.
Anything helps. The Premium option is usually applied towards the hosting invoice which just doubled last month as I had to get a larger server but I didn't want to bother you with that. For now, I will apply any funds received towards the upgrade.

tuorem

Anything helps. The Premium option is usually applied towards the hosting invoice which just doubled last month as I had to get a larger server but I didn't want to bother you with that. For now, I will apply any funds received towards the upgrade.

I get it, thank you for your answer. So many expenses to cover! Hopefully, more members will help.

I may actually do both: send you some paypal schmoney too.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Donated £25 to the cause. :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I get it, thank you for your answer. So many expenses to cover! Hopefully, more members will help.

I may actually do both: send you some paypal schmoney too.

In a similar vein, if you know of anyone who may enjoy being a part of the forum and reading our website, please do spread the word. It really helps :mrgreen:

I have also donated towards this and will look to see if there is any way I can make more of a financial contribution. I must say [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] that I know first hand all of the hard work that goes into keeping this place ticking over as well as the main site so thank you for all of the hard work and keep it up xclap

Lindon

25 EUR on the way. Good luck!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Donated - seems like the forum'll hit goal!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Thank you everyone who has contributed so far, I will add it all up tonight and see where we're at. I'm thankful for your support so far and your willingness to help out, I won't forget. And thank you Sean for the very kind words. Yes, it's a lot of work but soooo worth it.

Ezio

Veteran
I‘ll be patreonizing y‘all

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I just gave what seems to be the magic number too. Where would we be without this website? It’s worth giving anything to those of us who are here most days enjoying the forum, the content and especially all the special friendships we’ve made. It’s the best community. Get that sexy new software Mattxheart

AlekS

Veteran
#thestruggleisreal :cool: I'm new to both Patreon & PayPal so I didn't succeed with PayPal, wanted to buy the annual 25$ VIP membership (maybe because I haven't tied my card properly, it says in a 3-5 days).

I gave 2$ to Patreon, waiting for January 1 patiently to see what happens next with my card.

I'm a flop stan :oops:

Top Bottom