Contact us

'Forum time travel' - Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniels1000

Dear WVers,

Due to website problems the last couple of days, the forum had to be restored to the latest stable back-up. This means that everything that has been posted in last ∼1 week (along with PMs or any changes that you made on the forum during this period) has unfortunately been lost forever.

However... everything seems to be working fine again and we can return to our usual routine. The deadline for submission of your WV71 entries has been prolonged. Don't forget to check in this thread whether your entry has been confirmed -- if it hasn't, it had been lost and you need to resend it.

As you have probably noticed, the WV70 results show is now gone. The results should be reposted in a certain form later. In the meantime, feel free to (re)post anything in that thread if you would like to do so.

Any possible updates on the forum situation will be posted in this thread. Also, feel free to ask anything.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hello, I am the ghost of future (aka ghost of WorldVision Yet-To-Come) and i'm here to tell you all that Kurt Vile won WorldVision.

vile5.jpg

Amir

Veteran
I would like your posts but I can't xcookie

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Is it only me or is there really written "KAI" on the flag? xthink

From this moment on it's "KAI" and not "KV"

Also I would like to let everyone know that Scotland sends "California" the acoustic live performance by Tallia Storm and wins WorldVision, toppling the latest Adele hit sent it's same edition, and that Sandra Blak wins WorldVision for Namibia with a new all time best record for highest points total ever achieved at the contest. Oh and I can reveal we will have more result show dramas. The next one involves Calvin and myself having a major falling out after popular man singer in a glittery shirt, BØRNS, reaches the final of WorldVision. Also stay tuned for 37 Justyna entries, all coming to you within the next year from region Subway.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I like being unnecessarily different.

Grammy-Winner-Patti-Austin-235x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom