Contact us

Forum & NSC changes (+ new NSC Mods)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hey to everyone! :D

So, I just wanted to inform you about what will change now. I am stepping down from the role of active Administrator and I am withdrawing from all contests (in this case NSC). But that doesn't mean that I am leaving the forum completely (I am not).

I am remaining on the forum in the Admin role, but as advisor. This means that I will not be available every day and that I won't handle day-to-day forum actions, but I will be available and will be able to jump in to help with some stuff. Also, I will be available as last resort if anything is necessary and I am gonna jump in for stuff whenever Matt and Sean are more busy.

Since we are still working on setting up stuff regarding Admin stuff (NSC smileys, etc.) and the handover of everything, all stuff will have to stay on me (at least for now) and I will define a timeframe for all updates with [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION]. I will try to come online as frequently as possible to sort out admin stuff and any necessary updates (whenever they appear). :D

Also, regarding NSC Moderators, I would still like to add some mods to handle NSC and help out Anna, so if anyone is willing to help out, please PM me according to the description here - http://escunited.com/forum/threads/...ting-amp-New-NSC-Mods-Recruitment-(attempt-2)

I will not name applied candidates now and make any decisions (I will give you a few days), but I received all PMs. :D

More info soon :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hey to everyone! xcheer

More updates from me, I wanted to announce that we have 2 new NSC mods -> [MENTION=4369]berlyda[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION]! xcheer

Expect them to step into their roles during the next few days, stay tuned for more info :D

Top Bottom