Duncan's Big Arcade Hall
Duncan's Zone
Duncan's Seafloor
Duncan's Butt-Cheeks

...And also Duncan's Arcade.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The tradition is to use an alliteration. So while Duncan's Arcade is fun, we had similar suggestions before (Netta's Toy). I just hate breaking traditions......But I will put it up in the poll so let's see.

Duncan Donuts is funny but I'm worried that most people probably won't get it though I really appreciate everyone's very clever ideas here. I will put it up as well.

Out of the rest, here are the one's that I am considering

Duncan's Den
Duncan's Domain
Duncan's Dome
Duncan's Diary

So poll is going up. Just vote

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Duncan Donuts, do the right thing people. Have a sense of humour x

tuorem

Anything but Duncan's Arcade please: not only would we break with the alliteration tradition (which would be lame to do now), but it also would be the laziest choice ever (i mean, come on! It's the songtitle! Meh!).

Let's save "arcade" for a future winner whose name actually starts with an "A", shall we?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Well, looks like we have a landslide winner. Duncan Donuts it is! It's funny and we can even create some cool graphics. So I will update the forum name, thanks for everyone's input.

MyHeartIsYours

I voted Duncan's Den but surely a Eurovision forum should be Duncan's Doughnuts, not Duncan's Donuts.

Alaska49

good lord, this poll needs a jury of professionals more than eurovision does

the alliteration tradition is overrated, duncan donuts is kind of lame, and duncan's arcade was lovely. THAT'S THE TEA

i guess a word play is still better than whatever the hell MANS MANIA was or that time they just repeated the word "empire" because apparently that's the only thing that begins with an E

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Americavision is already infecting Eurovision, I see. xqueenbitch

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I voted for donut because I can eat several a day, and my family on my mother’s side way back were American, so I like that spelling.. y’all.

I’m waiting for the poll after Albania’s Xhesika Polo wins Eurovision one day soon.

tuorem

the alliteration tradition is overrated, duncan donuts is kind of lame, and duncan's arcade was lovely. THAT'S THE TEA

I'll give you three reasons why this name was chosen:

1) Rumor has it tea tastes better with donuts. :mrgreen:
2) After "MyHeritage", "Dunkin' Donuts" will be the new inescapable sponsor of the next edition. :D
3) Kaliopi's 2016 campaign finally paid off. :cool: I suspect she hijacked the poll.

xsBTDz4.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
good lord, this poll needs a jury of professionals more than eurovision does

i guess a word play is still better than whatever the hell MANS MANIA was or that time they just repeated the word "empire" because apparently that's the only thing that begins with an E

Well a jury of professionals to present us with some basic nonsense that upsets no one but doesn't please anyone.

Good job the majority of the forum don't seem to share that opinion. The alliteration is tradition we shouldn't abandon on this forum and 2013 escunited forum was far different place from 2019 escunited forum. :D It's just a topic thread anyway, live a little. Besides, your tea is stone cold.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'll give you three reasons why this name was chosen:

1) Rumor has it tea tastes better with donuts. :mrgreen:
2) After "MyHeritage", "Dunkin' Donuts" will be the new inescapable sponsor of the next edition. :D
3) Kaliopi's 2016 campaign finally paid off. :cool: I suspect she hijacked the poll.

ezgif-2-ed40e5ce58b7.gif

The forum is already spearheading this as the number 1 eurovision fan forum to ever exist anywhere ever. The EBU and AVROTROS would be foolish to ignore the will of the people.

Alaska49

xsBTDz4.gif
i do hate myheritage immensely and i do love kaliopi immensely. i guess everything has a silver lining!

It's just a topic thread anyway, live a little. Besides, your tea is stone cold.
of course it's just a thread lol who makes a serious point with "THAT'S THE TEA"? don't worry about it my fictional tea doesn't need to be hot or cold

also ice tea is good it's not like i am british

Top Bottom