Contact us

Football: domestic leagues

Ausesken

Our local team is back to the 1st division :love: My dad would be very happy today... Luckily we got to see Girona F.C. when Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were still playing in La Liga :ROFLMAO:. I'll never forget the day our team defeated Real Madrid in Girona hahaha. Since he passed away I cancelled our season tickets, but I've been following the team progress anyway. I'm sad/happy tbh, because it brings back so many memories...

ShoeFlo

Yesterday we got our first win after promotion to Bundesliga and it was a legendary one:

g7lEXaj.png

we were down by 2 goals until 89th minute and turned the match upside down within six minutes including extra time. We are the first team in Bundesliga history to score three goals after 89th minute in one match xbow to achieve this against a powerhouse like Dortmund makes it even more remarkable. Having said that, it was totally deserved. 14-5 shots in our favour, also all Dortmund attempts were from outside the box, including the two silly goals

very very proud of my lads xbow what a mentality. All three scorers were substitutes so our coach deserves as much credit as the whole squad. They are beasts. Haven't seen such a spirit in the team for more than ten years. I am very hopeful we will avoid relegation

Sorry to all desperate Bundesliga fans who thought there will be an exciting title race this year for a change :lol: beside Dortmund doing bottle jobs as they use to do, Leipzig started with two draws and one loss and Leverkusen even lost all three matches so far... let's just pass the trophy to Bayern right away

lucian-crusher

I forgot to post this last month.

After 5 years of CFR Cluj domination, the Romanian SuperLeague was won by Farul Constanta for the first time under the new name, but for the 2nd time in history. The Romanian Cup was won for the 2nd year in a row by Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe at Penalty-es against "U" Cluj.

Play-Off Table:
1. Farul Constanta 53
2. FCSB Bucharest 46
3. CFR Cuj 42
4. Universitatea Craiova 40
5. FC Rapid Bucharest 38
6. Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe 29

Play-Out Table:
1. FC U Craiova 1948 36
2. Petrolul Ploiesti 34
3. FC Voluntari 34
4. "U" Cluj 33
5. Hermannstadt Sibiu 31
6. FC Botosani 31
7. UTA Arad 26
8. FC Arges Pitesti 24
9. Chindia Targoviste 23
10. CS Mioveni 11

To UEFA Champions League: Farul Constanta
To UEFA Europa Conference League: FCSB Bucharest, CFR Cluj, Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe
Relegated: FC Arges Pitesti, Chindia Targoviste, CS Mioveni
Promoted: Poli Iasi, Otelul Galati, FC Dinamo Bucharest

mauve

Veteran
That's why I am a Jürgen Klopp-Fan and always look at what Liverpool is doing. Klopp and the whole team - so warm-hearted:

God. You could cry while watching this video.

mauve

Veteran
So Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. What a coach! I hope he gets his energy back by taking time ... would be wonderful to see him as the coach for our National Team in a few years!

Top Bottom