FVEK93q.png

YQ7qYeE.png

9ZT1nTQ.png

mxdb1xB.png

ThpbYTn.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
The class and style that we expected from ::grf - we have no choice but to stan HARD! xheat

Baby edition too - ESC hangover too stronk for some...?

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well now I have to try to read it :D

"HELLO NATIA!

It is our pleasure to welcome you to semifinal 1 of the 205th Nation Song Contest! Welcome, finally to Griffin Empire! We hope you have a most enjoyable evening, with fun times and good music.

Something, something something [sorry, I don't know how to translate this sentence]. You can vote by telephone or by sending an SMS, please do not try to vote more than 20 times, and please do not try to vote for your own nation.

And now, let the great songs and voting in NSC begin!"

Some of this is definitely wrong and parts are missing, but I am a beginner in Griffin so please forgive me :lol: Looking forward to learning more of your beautiful language!

randajad

Veteran
Is it fanfiction ?
Ofc Kreacher x Dobby xheat

Well now I have to try to read it :D

Some of this is definitely wrong and parts are missing, but I am a beginner in Griffin so please forgive me :lol: Looking forward to learning more of your beautiful language!
Not bad, not bad. xcheers That one sentence was "enjoy, but don't get too comfortable because destiny of your favourite is in your hands". Other sentences were pretty well translated. And thank you, I'll try not to get carried away, so it won't get too annoying. :lol:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Not bad, not bad. xcheers That one sentence was "enjoy, but don't get too comfortable because destiny of your favourite is in your hands". Other sentences were pretty well translated. And thank you, I'll try not to get carried away, so it won't get too annoying. :lol:

Ooh, faatum = fate/destiny? And now I see the common roots in mejselskdniqotre ("favourite"/"most liked") and mjere ("more"), assuming I got those right.

And it's not annoying at all! It's really fun noticing the patterns and recurring words and realising what they mean based on context, or seeing a word that has a common root with a word in an Earth language :D Maybe I'll even try to put together my own dictionary haha. Creating a complete and consistent language like this is very impressive! It makes me regret not paying more attention to Griffin Empire's lore when you were on the WL :p

esc87fan

::sak has voted! If you're in the NSC ESC special, just a reminder you still have about a week left to get your votes in ;)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

theditz83

Veteran
So weird seeing a song about a seaside town just 20 minutes away from where I grew up in Scotland - let me know if you need any guidance on rating your Vimeo uploads @Veronika as the same thing happened with me in the previous WV edition.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Sadly this was probably the weakest semi ever for me in NSC. :( I liked only a couple of songs and those few songs would have only been mid pointers at best in a more "normal" semi, so it was very hard to rank for that reason.

Top Bottom