Contact us

Finland <WV 183> Apocalyptica ft. Simone Simons - "Rise Again"

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:fi:
u0rkXLo.png
:fi:

Finland-shutterstock_1435406027.jpg

EurovisionSmile’s history in WV (2012-2024)

PARTICIPATED IN: 170 editions out of 182

1. PORTUGAL (47 editions)

DNQ – 19x

TOP 10 – 6,1,3,5,8,6,4,6,5,7 – 10x

2. SWITZERLAND (5 editions)

DNQ – 2x

TOP 10 – 2 – 1x

3. DENMARK (7 editions)

DNQ – 3x

TOP 10 – 3,8 – 2x

4. N.R.-W. (7 editions)

DNQ – 5x

TOP 10 – 9,6 – 2x

5. PORTUGAL (30 editions)

DNQ – 14x

TOP 10 – 6,7,3,9,10,3 – 6x

6. BRAZIL (7 editions)

DNQ – 5x

TOP 10 – 4 – 1x

7. NORWAY (43 editions)

DNQ – 11x

TOP 10 - 1,2,8,1,2,3,3,10,8,1,1,8,7,2 - 14x

8. IRELAND (23 editions)

DNQ - 7x

TOP 10 - 6,10,7,7,7,6 - 6x

9. FINLAND (1 edition)
DNQ - 0
TOP 10 - 0

-------------------

TOTAL:

QUALIFIED: 104 times with 42 top 10's

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Ok, so, my first post in the :fi: thread and it's time for a general overview of what people can expect from me starting from WV 124 and onwards.

First of all, I have to say that @JSSArcos did an amazing job with :fi: in the past, he set up the standards that will be hard to follow but I will give my best. Of course, the same applies to other :fi: jurors as well.

:fi: has always been some kind of a "wet dream" for me because of the diversity that it offers and because (of course), :fi: is home to arguably the best rock/metal in Europe and elsewhere xmetalAs that is my favorite genre in general and as I like switching different styles, it is obvious why I've chosen :fi: for my next region.

Going forward, rock/metal will be the dominant genre that you will hear from :fi: but I will mix things up, so there will also be some folk, commercial stuff in general, and everything else that I may find interesting. Of course, there will be other alternative sounds as well.

For WV 124, in particular, I have prepared a symphonic metal act. The details will be a secret until the show is posted, some may already guess who that is, but I think this is a perfect song for a debut and it's a song that I am (re)playing every day :D

So yeah, if you like heavier stuff, than you will definitely enjoy the future :fi: entries xmetal If not, well, there may be something interesting as well, I will give my best :D

JSSArcos

ohhh, this is so promising !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for kind words, very lucky friend xheart xrunhug

THANK YOU FINLAND FOR EVERYTHING, UP TO ONE DAY xheat

*so glad that my beloved country is in good hands x12points xmetalxmetalxmetal

Milos-BC

ohhh, this is so promising !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for kind words, very lucky friend xheart xrunhug

THANK YOU FINLAND FOR EVERYTHING, UP TO ONE DAY xheat

*so glad that my beloved country is in good hands x12points xmetalxmetalxmetal

Thank you so much for these words, I will give my best not to disappoint you! Good luck to you in :ie: as well (another region that I really like), I am sure that you will do an amazing job there as well, just like you did with :fi: .

@Milos-BC Good luck with Finland, my friend! xcheer xheart

Thank you, my dear Luis xrunhug :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you so much for these words, I will give my best not to disappoint you! Good luck to you in :ie: as well (another region that I really like), I am sure that you will do an amazing job there as well, just like you did with :fi: .

Thank you, my dear Luis xrunhug :)

Nothing to thank, Milos, that is what we wish to friends, always the best. 👍😎 And bring the best you can, please. I expect to see great songs from :fi:. xcheer

Milos-BC

Nothing to thank, Milos, that is what we wish to friends, always the best. 👍😎 And bring the best you can, please. I expect to see great songs from :fi:. xcheer

Thank you so much my dear friend xrunhug You can rest assured that I will give my absolute best to bring the strongest :fi: to WV.

As I promised, symphonic metal will be the genre for WV 124. You can guess who that is, I believe :D This is their best work atm, in my opinion, and I hope that you will like it as much as I do.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you so much my dear friend xrunhug You can rest assured that I will give my absolute best to bring the strongest :fi: to WV.

As I promised, symphonic metal will be the genre for WV 124. You can guess who that is, I believe :D This is their best work atm, in my opinion, and I hope that you will like it as much as I do.

You know my taste! It isn't necessary to explain any more details. 👍😈 :lol:

Milos-BC

Thanks to everyone who supported and voted for Nightwish (my favorite group).

The next entry will also be rock, but a different variation this time. I might announce the name of the band in the next couple of days.

Also, despite a non-qualification, this wasn't the last entry of Nightwish and they will come back at some point in the future.

Milos-BC

This was on my list, I like it. This is a lot of fun, another excellent choice

So glad to hear that you like the song and I'm also glad to hear that you planned to send it as well. This is my favorite Haloo Helsinki! song and I had to introduce it here.

Your song is also amazing, so the pleasure is mutual once again :D

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm not in the main roaster yet, but just so you know it would have without a doubt gotten my 12. And indeed I listened to their other songs but this is the one I like the most.

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Thanks to everyone who voted for Haloo Helsinki.

In WV126, :fi: will compete with a symphonic metal track once again. It won't be Nightwish (though they will return in a very near future), it will be a group that hasn't competed in Worldvision before and I hope that they will be a discovery for people who appreciate this genre :) Maybe some of you know them already, but nonetheless, the song that :fi: will enter now is their best work (for me at least) and it will be their debut entry in Worldvision.

Very soon, you will find out the name, but for now, you can be happy to know that :fi: will go with a heavy sound once again :D

Milos-BC

Great choice, I had very close to sending this xshock1::lol:

So glad to hear that! It seems that even though you are not in :fi: anymore, your song choices are still ending up on the competition :D

Your choice is amazing this time as well, if I was in :ie:, "My Land" would be one of my first song choices :D I wish you the best of luck!

Top Bottom