4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AndroZeus

I have a feeling it'll get a poor running order slot which will kill its chances of slaying the televote
Why would it get a poor running order spot? They give the good spots to favourites to get people to watch, and it's a favourite.

AndroZeus

If it and a few other favourites draw first half, not everyone can be put 10-13th.
So you "have a feeling" that Sweden, Finland, Norway, Austria and Finland will all draw 1st half?

VikingTiger

Finland is my third favourite this year (beaten by 2 of the big fives). I would love to see a finnish win. I do think Finland is the most probable televote winner. But last year was exceptional, we will certainly not see one entry totally overrunning the others.
So we are back to the juries. I support the idea of having juries. But they do tend to sink entries that are not safe pop entries. Sweden is certainly the most likely jury winner. I can't see many jury members placing Loreen bottom 10. BUT there will probably be quite a few doing the same to Käärijä. And as the rules are, this hurts a song big time.
I'd prefer to see 10 members of the juries, only taking their top 10.
Anyway, I'm just hoping and praying that Loreen's lead won't be too big after the juryvotes.

ayzelto

I mean, there are still 11 spots left in the second half and more importantly, who cares? Even if he gets an early spot in the first half he can still win the televote, or at least place very high. It has happened before in the past with other acts, so why not with him?? I don’t think people will forget about this one no matter how early or late he performs.

12Points

i try my best to enjoy this song but it's just not it, somehow got a feeling this will end 3rd in the final tho

0scar

still:
please win!!!

I made some friends and my roommate listen to this and they all really enjoyed it. Nothing they would listen to on a daily basis but so much fun and fit for an occasion like Eurovision. It would be such a refreshing winner (for sure one that's memorable!!)

Chorizo

One of the highlights of the year. The song is catchy and entertaining and demonstrates that combining different genres into one song can work out very well. For the two people in the world who are sad because the abomination that was supposed to be the American version of Eurovision was cancelled, the inclusion of what is best described as an American smile in the staging might provide some consolation. 12 points.

lilka

This is so not my usual cup of tea, but at the same time, for some strange reason, it managed to attract my attention. 7 points!

Ezio

Veteran
Finland got raving reviews from the NDR panel so I guess juries will love it too

Jane Comerford hates it since the middle, too banal, but the rest mostly loves it

A month to go to Eurovision, and this is still a banger I can't get tired of. Good luck.

P.S. I read about the reasons why he has that tummy he doesn't want to hide on purpose, I wish him all of the luck in this world. 🤞

SpiritofKeiino

Are we underestimating the juries here?
Many comments online have said the juries will kill it, and I share that concern.
Maybe though, if they see a well produced, performed, staged pop song, they'll go for it.
I can't see it topping the juries but if they like it enough, it could be 4th or 5th?
I also wonder will the fact that Finland is high in odds, subconsciously influence the jurors and cause them not to throw Cha Cha Cha under the bus?

Top Bottom