29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Breaking news! Apparently Käärijä has lost his green top suit somewhere in Helsinki's Malmi residential area. Käärijä has promised reward for the person, who finds it.
I am on it asap

Ladynoir

This year's esc is very peculiar for me. I barely listen all of the songs from my top 10 and overall, I just struggle to connect with this year's entries.

But this one entry... Cha Cha Cha alone makes my entire year. I LOVE everything about this song (yes, even the metal part !!!), it's catchy, it's funny, it's artsy, it's a whole trip to the moon and back !

I cannot wait to see him perform on the eurovision stage. I was really afraid of his vocals prior to the UMK but now all of my doubts are gone. Maybe I'm just being delusional but I strongly believe he can win it all and I'll make sure to give him all of my votes in may. :12:

heke1988

Breaking news! Apparently Käärijä has lost his green top suit somewhere in Helsinki's Malmi residential area. Käärijä has promised reward for the person, who finds it.
Okay, it has been found, so breaking news are over.

Iker

Veteran
Perhaps, because of the Juries, but not the public vote. I see her getting perhaps 4th or 5th in the vote.

I can see her finishing in top 3 of the televote as well + winning or placing 2nd in the jury vote. Especially if they can conjure up a similar staging in Liverpool (that's a big if though). 5th place in the televoting would be an underperformance I'd say. Sweden is leading in bookmakers odds for a good reason.

gigi_copp3

Perhaps, because of the Juries, but not the public vote. I see her getting perhaps 4th or 5th in the vote.
That's true; I see the televote win between :fi: and :at:, with Loreen that could be sweeped by :ua: and :hr: as well. The luck for her is that none of these 4 songs will finish top 5 with juries (unless Teya and Salena nail the vocal performance)

Ezio

Veteran
That's true; I see the televote win between :fi: and :at:, with Loreen that could be sweeped by :ua: and :hr: as well. The luck for her is that none of these 4 songs will finish top 5 with juries (unless Teya and Salena nail the vocal performance)
I would be so pissed if Finland has to bend their knees for Sweden.

midnightsun

Veteran
After disliking the song initially I found myself humming Cha Cha Cha all day.
I love the verses. Such energy! I just wish they shortened it a bit; it takes too long to get to the chorus and I still loathe the chorus :cry: Which is a pity because the song had so much potential! But +1 upgrade in the poll now.

Remembrance

Well, this is... yes... it is.
It's very aggressive and energetic (I suppose it's the Finnish way). I enjoy it and you can definitely hum, sing and shout along to it.

Good luck, Finland.

simori95

Unfortunately it’s a bit of a fader for me. I still appreciate and love it for the hype it created in me upon the first weeks of listening to it and I would never give it less than 12 points, but the pleasure I got out of it ended up being less sustainable than for other songs.

VikingTiger

... if I found that green piece of fabric I would for sure keep it! And wear it whenever suitable!

Top Bottom