You lick your lips as you walk away
Your final kiss is to leave a scar
On a heart
Jezebel

At night you turn into a tiger
A girl who looks like she's a boy
The world's most ultimate survivor

Jеzebel (Jezеbel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Sunrise, you crawl under the covers
Sleep tight until the dying sun
Tonight you'll catch another lover
Jezebel

Jezebel (Jezebel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel

heke1988

UMK Instagram channel has released 8 picture hints, probably about upcoming UMK 2022 participants.

rasmuslights

Veteran
UMK Instagram channel has released 8 picture hints, probably about upcoming UMK 2022 participants.

these are all very vague haha..., especially for foreign fans... heke do you have any ideas?:)

heke1988

these are all very vague haha..., especially for foreign fans... heke do you have any ideas?:)

I have an idea in second picture hint: Aksel Kankaanranta --> Picture has same kind of theme, as his UMK 2021 stage.

Also there is some kind of rumour going, that fourth picture is Robin Packalen. I don't know why.

Car picture's car is same kind of colour as Erika Vikman and Antti Tuisku's "Huonoja ideoita"-music video car. But I am not very sure about this, because are they same car brand.

Seventh picture perhaps is some band. Iltalehti journalist Mari Pudas said, there will be one band, which isn't very well-known. Cyan Kicks perhaps (I have never heard this band).

Dog, two legs standing on stage?, piano and that A1-A6 B1-B6 C-6 pictures I have no idea. Last one could be some artist, who is about 50-60 years old, but this is just my theory.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I have an idea in second picture hint: Aksel Kankaanranta --> Picture has same kind of theme, as his UMK 2021 stage.

Also there is some kind of rumour going, that fourth picture is Robin Packalen. I don't know why.

Car picture's car is same kind of colour as Erika Vikman and Antti Tuisku's "Huonoja ideoita"-music video car. But I am not very sure about this, because are they same car brand.

Seventh picture perhaps is some band. Iltalehti journalist Mari Pudas said, there will be one band, which isn't very well-known. Cyan Kicks perhaps (I have never heard this band).

Dog, two legs standing on stage?, piano and that A1-A6 B1-B6 C-6 pictures I have no idea. Last one could be some artist, who is about 50-60 years old, but this is just my theory.

Robin would truly be great! most likely another top 10 for Finland especially since I think next year we won't have many pure pop songs... I also like Aksel as an artist!

heke1988

Robin would truly be great! most likely another top 10 for Finland especially since I think next year we won't have many pure pop songs... I also like Aksel as an artist!

I am not really into Robin, because I don't listen that kind of music, which he is making. But if his song is good and rather in Finnish than in English, then I would accept it.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I am not really into Robin, because I don't listen that kind of music, which he is making. But if his song is good and rather in Finnish than in English, then I would accept it.

I mean yeah he's not really original... but I like his vibe... he's very chill and honestly all of his songs are super catchy... doubt he'll perform in Finnish tho

Sammy

Veteran
I kinda liked Aksels second attempt. Even better than his first one. But unless he offers something completely different, I‘m not too keen on seeing him again in UMK. The topic of the unlucky whining guy on stage is getting a bit boring on the verge of annoying.

heke1988

I kinda liked Aksels second attempt. Even better than his first one. But unless he offers something completely different, I‘m not too keen on seeing him again in UMK. The topic of the unlucky whining guy on stage is getting a bit boring on the verge of annoying.

His song was better, but his staging was kind of empty.

EscGeek

Veteran
A part of me wants all 2020 artists that haven't been in Rotterdam to be back, but honestly, out of those that haven't returned yet, i have the least faith in Aksel to deliver something I'd enjoy at least a little.

Mimmon

Veteran

I would love Cyan Kicks to see in Eurovision stage one day

Mimmon

Veteran
A part of me wants all 2020 artists that haven't been in Rotterdam to be back, but honestly, out of those that haven't returned yet, i have the least faith in Aksel to deliver something I'd enjoy at least a little.
I would like if he returns with some rapper or female singer something like this
I think it could do well

rasmuslights

Veteran

so, someone on wiwi. pointed out that on the 5th picture we have tires and Robin has a song that's called "Summer Tires" haha... I know it's very silly... but it could be you never know.

heke1988

so, someone on wiwi. pointed out that on the 5th picture we have tires and Robin has a song that's called "Summer Tires" haha... I know it's very silly... but it could be you never know.

And now there is a rumour, that two legs standing picture hint is Antti Tuisku.

Top Bottom