19 13.7%

9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

Fluke

I'd like to see Zühlke make an attempt....

wtf

They should offer it to ALMA or Isac Elliot first and if they reject, go back to the old format and let songs be sent in. edit: found a news that Alma wouldn't accept it. But that Isac guy surely would, he even performed at Eesti Laul not too long ago.

Also, are Sunrise Avenue still together?

heke1988

I would rather go for open selection. Or if not, I would like some metal band represent us (Nightwish, Beast in Black, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Battle Beast, Beast in Black etc).

CPV4931

I would rather go for open selection. Or if not, I would like some metal band represent us (Nightwish, Beast in Black, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Battle Beast, Beast in Black etc).

I am so in for a Finnish metal band :-) Nightwish might be too famous but I saw Beast In Black as Nightwish´s support act this year and they were awesome.

Morpheus

I am so in for a Finnish metal band :-) Nightwish might be too famous but I saw Beast In Black as Nightwish´s support act this year and they were awesome.

I would love it if we sent metal. I know that the jury would likely give us minimal points, and we'd probably have to rely completely on televotes. Would people vote for us enough to push us through to the finals? I have no idea, but I'd certainly give it a go regardless.

We've actually repeatedly requested sending metal, but so far Yle has ignored us. It's 100% their decision what happens. We have zero say in it. xgaah

heke1988

Alaska49

either somehow get the rasmus like they were rumoured this year or return to an open selection. finland has a lot of quality (and mikael saari needs to go to eurovision at some point surely?)

heke1988

(and mikael saari needs to go to eurovision at some point surely?)

Mikael Saari has stated, he is not going to take part in UMK as an artist, but as a composer.

cegs5

It's official. UMK National Selection is back. According to YLE, established artists don't show real interest in Eurovision.
Submissions set for November.

Loindici

Veteran
Now I wonder: with YLEX joining the board, it'll be fresh. Would there be much indie to be discovered?

Loindici

Veteran
Would these rising names be considered, though?

Lac Belot

LXANDRA

Eva + Manu

Top Bottom