19 13.7%

9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

Realest

Dont blame Juries alone. I mean What The Hell.. The Public gave him 94 (!) Points as well.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Oh what have you done, our dear :fi: Finnish neighbours.. o_O

I was disappointed that my favourite 'Human' in the Danish MGP lost out tonight, but this is simply tragic...
'Cicciolina' was a brilliant fun Eurodance Schlager to take to ESC and quite frankly I think it would have done very well in the final.

What a major disappointment.. 'Cicciolina' would have been my 10 or 12-pointer in Rotterdam!

As for the winner, it's an ok ballad but I think there are several better ballads in this year's ESC. 4 points from me.

Last edited:

B3stbeats

My 12 was for Erika. But I love the Aksel's ballad.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Ezio

Veteran
What is this? I don't like it.

randajad

Veteran
The word that comes to my mind while listening to this is uneventful :lol: It's like another 3

opinionsigotem

Is he going to get Manel'd now? Like there's nothing he can possibly do to qualify, the rot has already set in and nobody supports him, that kind of thing?

I don't even remember what the song sounds like at the minute so I'm holding off on the poll for now.

LastDreamer

Banned

Beautiful blonde lady in a pink latex outfit. :love:

I'm not a big fan of song, but this performance is very good. She could be a highlight of ESC 2020 for me.
Points : Let's say 6.5 / 10 with sacrificed potential to upgrade on real contest. :(

Fluke

Didn't get the hype over Cicciolina at all, thought it was very cheezy and amateurishly written and produced, if anything my fave was "Bananas" and i have a feeling Aksel won just because being the only male made him stand out, but anyway.

This is hard to place for me. There's something that's somewhat more creative that the typical song in this austere but radio-friendly style, but it still fails to engage me unless i try really hard to force myself to listen to it. I think final qualification isn't very likely here, but possible with a very competent performance and sheer luck. For one thing, it is quite different from anything Finland has sent before, so it's an untried card. Won't be among my favorites though, out of your choices only "Bananas" would have been!

grazy2266

I predict trouble getting into the final this year, I didn't expect this result 5 points from me.

Top Bottom