9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Pretty much the most tragic national final result of all time, and I saw it coming immediately actually after I heard the songs for the first time, realising he was the only man in the NF with his jury friendly song. Gosh, I had hope though tonight after watching the performances, and now to see Erika lost because of the jury, well, it's heartbreaking and frustrating. I could have had one of my favourite Eurovision entries of all time that would have meant something to me and been so special. Instead it's another man standing still singing his bland ballad that I couldn't give two shits about.

I'm going to be fair and not bitter. It doesn't annoy me so much as a piece of music like Ireland. Therefor 3 points.

crashworld

Veteran
So now to properly rate the song, I think they just need to keep the NF staging. Although it's a midtempo ballad, I actually thought it's not bad. I am giving this a 6 with potential to upgrade. Although I would have loved Erika to represent Finland (because we need a good pop song in the contest), but Aksel is competent enough.

tuorem

3 points.

Another mid ballad. It won't stand out in any way, the Finnish better pray juries actually care about them come May.

Puma11

Congratulation Finland, you jusr choose probably the most MEH song this year. xcookie

Zero points but it might grow to :1:. xcookie

I'm not saying that Ciciolina was masterpiece but it was fun, cute and catchy. 🤷

hijirio

Veteran
I can't put into words how mad i am. finland will never learn. i swear to god, put lordi in a nf and they'd still go for somebody else.

onlybasic

I'd like to extend my most sincere thanks to the juries, who have made me question my life existence once again.

heke1988

I want to all know, Finnish people voted Erika to win. It was again juries, who voted our pick to Eurovision.

onlybasic

Pretty much the most tragic national final result of all time, and I saw it coming immediately actually after I heard the songs for the first time, realising he was the only man in the NF with his jury friendly song. Gosh, I had hope though tonight after watching the performances, and now to see Erika lost because of the jury, well, it's heartbreaking and frustrating. I could have had one of my favourite Eurovision entries of all time that would have meant something to me and been so special. Instead it's another man standing still singing his bland ballad that I couldn't give two shits about.

I'm going to be fair and not bitter. It doesn't annoy me so much as a piece of music like Ireland. Therefor 3 points.

Really, 3 points? Even I wasn't going to be that generous.

:0:

wtf

Can't believe Uudo Sepp found a way to lose Eesti Laul but win UMK.

Nemo89

Before voting, I consulted the votes of other users. I was curious to see if they had had the same feelings as me.

I have found that the feelings that many users have felt towards the Finnish song is disappointment while I think that "Looking Back" is a beautiful song and is underestimated. Finandia, for me, made an excellent choice.

Aksel manages to make the song soft but also enveloping. This did not happen in the Bulgarian song which was monochordic and too sugary. Yes ok, it's not a masterpiece but it's a structurally well-made song and there is a balance.

For me, after Georgia, Austria, Germany and Belgium it deserves the fifth place in my "Top 10". Rating 8 and :6: points for mexclap

Mrm

Veteran
Cicciolina was so bad..I'm sorry, but I gave her 6, after this performance, I downgrade from 12..

Jury in ESC would give her BIG FAT 0...and everybody knows that, each ending of the phrase was false.. :(

The winner is really good..he nailed it vocally and I love this composition and lyrics so much..

it is really a shame he has now more dislikes than likes on YT just because he beat Cicciolina.. (n)

FilipFromSweden

y'all what the fuck is going on on this night

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm not surprised by the lack of Cicciolina-slaying in the televote, still I'm disappointed (and I wasn't even a big fan of the song to begin with). This is just so... bland for a lack of better word. I feel nothing beside annoyance while listening to it. He has a nice voice, but nothing outstanding. It's a :3:

mauve

Veteran
OMG. Today's eve is just terrible ... Sweden, Finalnd and possibly Denmark. I just wanna go to sleep.

Top Bottom