19 13.7%

9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

Kitakaze

Oh dear, can’t deny the snippet triggers some alarm bells. Think we can assume she won’t be winning the jury vote. Please say she’s planning to wear the garland headdress and is saving it for the show.

Ezio

Veteran
Cicciolina is really fun and camp, but Finland please, get your act together and get the fuck out of the trash department, that you're stuck in since 2013. Notable exceptions 2014, 2017 of course.

Finland aims to be everyone's guilty pleasure every year, but that doesn't cut it.

If the Nordics were a family, then Sweden is the polished queen who knows what she is doing, Norway is the jealous and overambitious sister, Denmark is lazy sister that doesn't even really try and Finland is the crazy draamaa queen.

EscGeek

Veteran
Same top 6 as before, but since it's the end of the season i'll add colors:xcookie

1-F3M "Bananas"
2-Erika Vikman "Cicciolina"
3-Tika "I Let My Heart Break"
4-Sansa "Lover View"
5-Catharina Zühlke "Eternity"
6-Aksel Kankaanranta "Looking Back"

Take it from someone who didn't care much for "Majakad" or "Draama" from a few years ago: - "Cicciolina" truly is something special. (I bet it's the sex appeal that made the diffeence for me :mrgreen:)

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Let's be honest.

"Cicciolina" will definately win the televote. She has 1,5 millions streams on Spotify and 1,2 on youtube. The others have less than 250K.

"Cicciolina" will definately NOT win the juries. I'll be so surprised, if it does.

So it all depends on the televote 2-6 places and juries 2-6 places.

Let's hope juries put "Cicciolina" in top 3 at least.

Let's hope televote put Aksel and TIKA in bottom 3.

My fingers are crossed, dear Cicciolinas xheart xheart xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Cicciolina looks likely to win the televote, yes, but it's going to depend entirely on how they combine the votes tonight and the fact of whether she'll be able to keep up with the jury. Aksel I feel will come 2nd with the televote, and his song seems like quite an obvious jury favourite. They only need to place a random lady ballad into that 2nd place and then Erika would have lost. My gut tells me this goes very wrong tonight, and I think (hope) I'm prepared for it. I have thought this since the reveal of the songs anyway. The Cicciolina hype has been a wonderful surprise but is a song like it really going to win an NF? None of my other similar favourites in the past have managed to.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Erika and "Cicciolina" is already going viral in Finland, like for real!!

I just hope the rest of Europe will get the same experience. Not just Europe, but Erika too, because she really derserves it :(

heke1988

If the Nordics were a family, then Sweden is the polished queen who knows what she is doing, Norway is the jealous and overambitious sister, Denmark is lazy sister that doesn't even really try and Finland is the crazy draamaa queen.

You forgot Iceland on your list.

shameless

Do we have an international jury tonight? Because then year, Cicciolina will have a hard time for obvious reasons otherwise I fail to see how people really sacrifice an obvious top 3 tellyvote in the FINAL for a plain ballad by a boring chub. I won't see any NF live tonight and am sooo terrified to read that "Finland sends Aksel to Rotterdam" :(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Do we have an international jury tonight? Because then year, Cicciolina will have a hard time for obvious reasons otherwise I fail to see how people really sacrifice an obvious top 3 tellyvote in the FINAL for a plain ballad by a boring chub. I won't see any NF live tonight and am sooo terrified to read that "Finland sends Aksel to Rotterdam" :(

Oh, we most certainly do have an international jury. Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Russia and the United Kingdom will be there tonight.

opinionsigotem

From the rehearsal clips I think Tika is way more of a threat than Aksel with both the jury and the televote (she even has the VOTE FOR ME pyro curtain)

Morpheus

From the rehearsal clips I think Tika is way more of a threat than Aksel with both the jury and the televote (she even has the VOTE FOR ME pyro curtain)

That's odd. In Finland the pyro curtain is seen as an embarrassing cliché, so the response to that has been ... not enthusiastic.
I think, in general, Finland likes Aksel more than Tika. So I expect him to win if Erika fouls it up like it's her job.

Top Bottom