9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
I'm just posting whatever so we reach a new page sooner. The less time I have to spend looking at that idiot, the better life becomes.

heke1988

Yle's article about UMK's international jury members tells, there are total 32 members, but actually total number of jury members is 33, because according that article some reason Estonian jury has 5 members. Fake news?

Realest

Why keep Broadcasters inviting these Clowns after last Years Scandal. Hopefully Erika loses as Punishment.

crashworld

Veteran
I just listened to Erika's song. It's really catchy, but then why do I have a feeling she is going to struggle 'live'. She doesn't sound like she is a very good vocalist (not that the song requires her to be), but it will hurt her chances if she is going to struggle performing 'live'.

I saw that it's a 50/50 jury/public vote decision. There are only 8 juries? I don't think it's that fair to have 8 "foreign" people to have 50% say on Finland's entry. I still think it should be a 50% televote, 30% local juries consist at least 5 people, 10% online votes from ESC fans of other countries; 10% international jury. That would have at least balance things out.

Last edited:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
"Cicciolina" looks amazing. FIRE!!! xheat xheat xheat

And she looks so good!

I'm SO afraid the juries will vote for the last one..........................

A-lister

Veteran
ERIKA SLAY xcheer

I'm afraid juries will eff it all up though and that locals will forget that Finnish might actually work in ESC because to outsiders it's exotic, fun and cool....

Uto

Veteran

Mrm

Veteran
Interesting, but I like "Bananas" rehearsal too.. :lol:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
ERIKA SLAY xcheer

I'm afraid juries will eff it all up though and that locals will forget that Finnish might actually work in ESC because to outsiders it's exotic, fun and cool....

I can't wait to see the full performance! She sounded great and the staging looks interesting and fun. It will become a fan favorite.

I'll say that the other 5 songs will just be forgetable in ESC. Maybe not "Bananas", but it's kinda repetitive I think :unsure:

cegs5

Slightly worried by what I saw from Erika ‘s performance, not sounding well and wtf are those furry creatures? I expected Erika getting the whole stage for herself, no need more... anyway, we’ll see.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
She will give us a show! I'm sure about that. We need some fun now this year. We have enough basic songs with basic stagings :(

onlybasic

Based on the snippet I just saw, I expected so much more from her. I am so sorry to say this; she sounds awful and the staging looks weird. (n)

Mrm

Veteran
Based on the snippet I just saw, I expected so much more from her. I am so sorry to say this; she sounds awful and the staging looks weird. (n)
It is just a small snippet.. :(

Jounah

I think she sounds good and it all looks great, can't wait to see the full performance.

The others are so meh... I pray Erika will win

Top Bottom