19 13.7%

9 6.5%

27 19.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Finland-scaled.jpg

wtf

That's the problem with him, he's partly an act, he reacts in videos in a certain way, and when he judges he is like an old grandpa at times xshrug

It's probably because jurors are given criteria to rank by. Often it requires looking at factors like live vocals, stage presence, radio friendliness etc. And since he's already a "blogger" and many people doubt his competence to be in juries (like some of you here) he'll rather rank according to the criteria given than by what personally makes him bop.

Femmina

If William is once again included on the UK jury, watch him downgrade Erika xshrug , the man acts all drama and flamobyant, but when he actually votes he is gray as f*ck ...

Still don't like the IJ system, Finland should use the Serbian juries instead and Erika will have a chance, now I'm afraid they will purposely put her low xshrug

I'm also curious, to you Finns out there, will the public get behind her or do the fact of the local language have a negative impact here? For non-Finnish speakers it's an exotic and fun sounding language and it should definitely be kepts for ESC, if she wins, but as natives people tend to vote not with ESC and Europe's perceptions in mind rather with local perception which we see many time leads to wrong winners.

Every year you can hear these comments about how you can do only well with English, so yes it will have an impact. But then see case like 2015 when people are ready to vote for it regardless since it stands out so much. I think this will happen this year as well. Question is not whether she wins the televote, but instead it's how big of a landslide in televote she will get in order to beat juries.

btw William won't be the only person in the UK jury, each jury has 4 people voting in it - He just announces their votes. I like IJ actually better, many times Finnish juries have ruined to send the favorite of the public. Like Nightwish. :( We could indeed use Serbian juries though. :D

Can somebody confirm that there will be a online voting through an app?

Yes there is an mobile app where people get 1 free vote, but I think it should be available for Finnish people only.

It's probably because jurors are given criteria to rank by. Often it requires looking at factors like live vocals, stage presence, radio friendliness etc. And since he's already a "blogger" and many people doubt his competence to be in juries (like some of you here) he'll rather rank according to the criteria given than by what personally makes him bop.

Not sure if that's the case since in 2017 (William was voting there then as well) UK's jury gave 10 for Emma despite the performance :D

LoveHate

Why on earth does UMK start at the exact same time as Melodifestivalen??? I somehow assumed that due to the time difference Finland would start an hour earlier, but no.

Ezio

Veteran
Cicciolina sounds perfect for RuPaul's Drag Race. Category is "La dolce vita"

Mrm

Veteran
:eek: :eek: :eek: ALARM! ALARM! ALARM! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Top Bottom