Finland-scaled.jpg

heke1988

The only revamp I accept is

revamp the artist ----> to Erika Vikman
revamp the song ----> to Cicciolina

thanks, bye

This will not happen, but only dreams.

Daybreak

By the way, isn't his name misspelled in the thread title (I thought it was Kankaanranta)? Not that it matters that much since he seems to perform under his first name like ESC artists often do.

heke1988

By the way, isn't his name misspelled in the thread title (I thought it was Kankaanranta)? Not that it matters that much since he seems to perform under his first name like ESC artists often do.

Yeah, it is! Very good notification! (Shaming, as a Finn, I didn't notice that:ROFLMAO:)

Mrm

Veteran
I can see him now doing Loïc Nottet from Belgium...

With this staging he can do really good, and let's be honest this staging is the best till now of all..in ESC it can only be better..I doubt it can be worse..

CPV4931

I can see him now doing Loïc Nottetfrom Belgium...

With this staging he can do really good, and let's be honest this staging is the best till now of all..in ESC it can only be better..I doubt it can be worse..

Tbh I don´t think so... I had Loic Nottet´s song in my head after the first or second listening. Listened to Aksel´s song few times and still can´t remember the song.

Mrm

Veteran
It's not normal but i heve started getting in love with this one!
What did i tell you from the beginning, composition is BRILLIANT, vocals are PERFECT, smooth like silk, great color, performance is slick in a very good way, meaningful and effects on LED screen are AWESOME, the best from all we saw in the NFs of 2020.. what's not to like/love here? ;)
Oooops I forgot, he beat Cicciolina.. :unsure: :cool: xqueenbitch

Citelis

What did i tell you from the beginning, composition is BRILLIANT, vocals are PERFECT, smooth like silk, great color, performance is slick in a very good way, meaningful and effects on LED screen are AWESOME, the best from all we saw in the NFs of 2020.. what's not to like/love here? ;)
I don't care for Cicciolina anymore! This entry is amazing anyway!

heke1988

Problem is, many of people watch and listen to Eurovision songs once. If song is forgotten, like Looking Back is, it won't get much of points in televote.

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
erika_thumb.jpg

Over 300.000 views for UMK live performance and the lyrics video will hit 1.500.000 in next 2-3 days.

LastDreamer

Banned
1-500-000.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
@NikolaiMoller as a big Erika fan you must to watch her performances in music TV show "Tähdet, Tähdet", especially this one :

LastDreamer

Banned
After Erika I must to post my favourite performance from Krista in the same show.

I love her, even if she is not Lithuanian. ;)

Top Bottom