19 11.6%

13 7.9%

13 7.9%

12 7.3%

8 4.9%

21 12.8%

• Total voters

musicfan

I still think it's one of the stronger songs in the semi, but vocally there was something off.

moop

no hyperbole, this is the worst thing ive ever seen in the eurovision. i was laughing my ass of throughout the entire performance lol thank you finland for the laughs. your awkwardness and insane inability to come up with songs parodying themselves is a godsend. please never change. next year send ema numinen with a nice little polka. every eurovision needs a good laugh

Celia

I would have had this qualify over a bunch of the actual qualifiers tbh.

CatEye

The song wasn't that bad, it actually had potential. But gawd everything was a mess. Her weak vocals, that staging, her being fierce, the backings being fierce. This finished in the bottom 3.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I thought the performance kicked butt tonight and was a ridiculously perfect show opener (although I believe that ruined her chances). I'm disappointed Sandhja didn't make it. I think she had the greatest charisma tonight and certainly made the best use of the stage. I always believed this had an outside chance of making the final. I'm sad it wasn't to be.

Marko279

Re: FINLAND 2016

Spot for this song is totally ok, by me.

But, life performance - singing could be better, not all tones are hit correctly - scene performance could be better too.

Song is ok, if it is performed correctly.

cegs5

The song wasn't that bad, it actually had potential. But gawd everything was a mess. Her weak vocals, that staging, her being fierce, the backings being fierce. This finished in the bottom 3.

Fully agree with this.

CatEye

To all singers in the second semi. If you want to qualify, make sure that while you sing you won't have the same expression on you face as when you take a massive dump.
It's really unflattering

moop

na its not like i was born the same day abba won in brighton and i sure havent followed every eurovision from like the age of 5. my previous worst by the way was spains Quién Maneja Mi Barca in 83

what put this one over was her outfit and horrid singing she looked like a teletubby on stage

LoveHate

na its not like i was born the same day abba won in brighton and i sure havent followed every eurovision from like the age of 5. my previous worst by the way was spains Quién Maneja Mi Barca in 83

what put this one over was her outfit and horrid singing she looked like a teletubby on stage

Maybe no point arguing over which turd smells the worst, but this isn't even close to being the worst Finnish entry. Certainly not an all time worst. During the dark ages of Eurovision (early 2000's) this would have been pretty solid (no turd pun intended).

Sammy

Veteran
I think the song itself would have made a great final entry, but the staging, the costume and alas the singing ruined it. Sorry for you Suomi!

cegs5

The only good thing about the performance was the backingsingers, they made the song somehow bareble, Sandhja was extremely amateurish on stage.

Jacketh

I... quite liked this? I'm clearly in the minority. Maybe because it was at the start and I was just so hyped. I could absolutely have had a dance to it. :D

Top Bottom