13 4.4%

16 5.5%

11 3.8%

13 4.4%

27 9.2%

• Total voters

TheLuflee

I Loved the EVERYTHING about the rehearsal! xcheer xcheer
Her dress is absolutely Stunning. Loved the colors and the backdrop. She didn't dissappoint me :) I'll be devastated if she doesn't qualify.

voteme

^ you're in the same position as me, not being able to vote for this but adoring it...

Mozz

I Loved the EVERYTHING about the rehearsal! xcheer xcheer
Her dress is absolutely Stunning. Loved the colors and the backdrop. She didn't dissappoint me :) I'll be devastated if she doesn't qualify.

Owww...Pernilla's dress was actually the only thing that I didn't quite like. I expected something a bit more dramatic, maybe in white and blue, something less subdued. Somehow I feel that the color green doesn't fit this song. I don't know....the green with the black just don't do it for me. 'Ice colors' would've been nicer I think.

The air blower is an excellent idea.

ordbok

If the black you are referring to was the sweater she was wearing over the dress I think it's safe to say that she won't be wearing that on the night.....

Also, I find that most redheads suit green more than blue, but that's just me.....anyways, I ADORE THIS SONG!

lorens

Owww...Pernilla's dress was actually the only thing that I didn't quite like. I expected something a bit more dramatic, maybe in white and blue, something less subdued. Somehow I feel that the color green doesn't fit this song. I don't know....the green with the black just don't do it for me. 'Ice colors' would've been nicer I think.

The air blower is an excellent idea.

I laughed at the air blower, it's always such a cliché, but in this case actually works with the long dress.

Also I expected something even bigger and more dramatic at first, but I think this green dress is pretty and goes well with this simple song and Pernilla's red hair. Loving it!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Here is what I think is going to happen to Finland on Tuesday. The televoters don't think it's not a remarkable song so 13th place. The juries will see the appeal in it and awarding them with a great 6th place. But since we have to add up the scores Finland will once again just miss out on the Finals in the dreaded 11th place.

Miguel

Eurovision.tv said:
Finland: Pernilla closes her eyes

With a song in Swedish language, 21-year-old Pernilla will represent Finland in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. Today she rehearsed her calm ballad for the second time in the Baku Crystal Hall.

"It was really sweet to have my first rehearsal on Mother's Day", Pernilla told Eurovision.tv before her rehearsal today. The delegation hoped that the LED backdrop be changed for today, she explained.

"Also the sound and camera settings should be changed a bit. I hope that today's rehearsal will be better", Pernilla said right before entering the stage in the Baku Crystal Hall.

In the Finnish rehearsal, we saw indeed a change in the background LEDs - the colour was changed from blue to orange, with golden sparkles and fireworks being displayed. Red spotlights were added too, and altogether, a warm atmosphere was created with the new lighting scene.

Pernilla was wearing the same long green dress as in the first rehearsal, and thanks to the wind machine, it was waving in the air nicely. Together with the cellist accompanying her on stage, Pernilla left a confident impression, smiling and flirting with the close-up cameras.

"Yeah, we are happy. Now it feels better with the background, it's more emotional", Pernilla commented about her second rehearsal in today's press conference. About the fact that she is singing a Swedish-language song for Finland, she stated: "We are Swedish-speaking Finns, so it was a natural choice to sing in Swedish."

Pernilla sang a Swedish song accappella for the press before going on with the conference. A Finnish journalist asked her about her dress for the Semi-Final. "I was still wearing a jacket over the upper part of my dress today, and I will only reveal it in full on the Semi-Final night - so it shall remain a secret till then." Pernilla finished the press conference by thanking her fans for their support.

TheLuflee

Here is what I think is going to happen to Finland on Tuesday. The televoters don't think it's not a remarkable song so 13th place. The juries will see the appeal in it and awarding them with a great 6th place. But since we have to add up the scores Finland will once again just miss out on the Finals in the dreaded 11th place.

Don't jinx her chances. :D But unfortunately that can happen :cry:

Femmina

IMG_4900-600-x-337.jpg

IMG_4899-600-x-337.jpg

IMG_4903-600-x-337.jpg

Pernilla on some Azerbaijan Morning tv show (:

lorens

Very possible, but I still hope for the best for Pernilla. I try to think she's gonna qualify just and just. The more I listen to other countries' entries, the more I love our entry and the simpleness of it!

Joni

I am pretty sure it will be very close..... it would be great to have this kind of different song in the final even though I personally like it that much.

rajo

This sounds so nineties.... so it comes a little late, I guess....

Grinch

If Finland was in 2nd semi I'd say "there's no way this qualifying" but semi 1 is full of... well, weird songs so I think it'll qualify.

Femmina

It's finnish interview, but oh Tooji randomly appears and kisses Pernilla to her cheek at 0:50!! :lol: And Pernilla's reaction after that.. so cute :lol:

But anyway, she said that she have especially talked with Iceland and they're really nice. She met also Loreen and Loreen said that she loves her song and that it's great that she sings in swedish :D

Top Bottom