Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

esc87fan

ANOTHER ONE!!! 2-0!!! :ca:xheya

aletem

Wow, you're so lucky!
Lucky to have witnessed that for sure! Not so lucky that I froze on that ugly windy winter weather at BMO! :lol: Canada did great, but Jamaica was dire to begin with and this easily could have been more. Amazing to see Canada in Qatar and too bad the World Cup is in November when people are generally working full-on and it will be difficult to catch a game. :/

Realest

No :ng: vs :ar: for the 3rd Time in 8 Tournaments.

Realest

Congrats Senegal.

ShoeFlo

I am so happy Senegal qualified xup

They are the only African team who I believe can achieve something big.. which means quarter final or under the right circumstances even become the first African Semi finalist in history. Many many African teams (especially the Central African teams) have or had some outstanding individual quality but the squads use to be quite unbalanced. One world star is playing next to a player from Swedish league or something like that... but in case of Senegal it's quite different. This team is complete, pure class and a fantastic unity. They've got big quality on different key positions. A fantastic keeper (which is rare in Africa) in person of Mendy... Koulibaly as the experienced boss in the back line, Gueye as a tackling machine in defensive midfield and of course Sane as one of the best wingers of the world. I didn't even mention players like Ismaila Sarr and Diallo, let alone the pretty promising talent Pape Sarr...

In WC 2018 they played well but failed to make the R16 in the unluckiest way possible but I think this time they are one of the hot teams to watch out for xheat

Other than that, Congrats to:
:pt: :pl: ::gh (kinda surprising) :ma: :tn:

Kinda weird to watch a World Cup without Nigeria...they are simply a staple team for world cups. Only time they missed out since 1994 was the 2006 world Cup in Germany when the whole African qualification looked like it was decided by random.org (Togo and Angola qualified xcrazy )

It's a shame that Mali, my hope for a debutant team, didn't make it. I guess they were just too harmless in both legs. Now the only debutant is the "beloved" host nation Qatar. But I said it once before: Canada feels like a debutant for me simply because they didnt enter the WC since 1986 (and they didn't leave an impression there) and they are still something like a blank sheet in football.

Algeria vs Cameroon is going to extra-time. I cross my fingers for Cameroon here.

aaaand congrats to United Arab Emirates for qualifying to the Asian play-offs against Australia by a surprising win against South Korea. In the end, we probably won't see them in the World Cup though.

cegs5

:pe: beat Paraguay 2-0 and qualified for the intercontinental play-off xcheer awaiting for :ae: or:au:

Realest

Why dont they give :br: a 3:0 Victory vs :ar: finally?

ShoeFlo

Salomon Islands vs New Zealand 0-5

Therefore :nz: will most likely face Costa Rica in the inter-continental play-offs.

From 2026 on :nz: will have a safe place in every World Cup

Top Bottom