Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

aletem

Deutschland, Deutschland, Aufwiedersehen!! Woooooooooooohooooo!!!

What a great day to be a Macedonian and to knock out Germany in football. What a fabulous performance. Merkel found dead in a ditch! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

167182079_10225510870615484_8910452478488302300_n.jpg

167258769_10222253707186539_3071513653438929032_n.jpg

mauve

Veteran
Well it seems that now - that Hansi Flick won't be coach of Bayern München from July - everything hints to the fact that Löw will be replaced by Flick officially soon. Let's hope that Flick will breathe some new life into our team. *sigh*

Last edited:

ESC94

Well it seems that now that Hansi Flick won't be coach of Bayern München from July. Everything hints to the fact that Löw will be replaced by Flick officially soon. Let's hope that Flick will breathe some new life into our team. *sigh*

Well, I´m not the biggest fan of football, but I´m kinda relived that Löw retires in summer. He also did good things, but in recent years he´s increasingly stubborn and resistant to any advice and didn´t nominate players by performance but by who´s benevolent towards him.

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Well, I´m not the biggest fan of football, but I´m kinda relived that Löw retires in summer. He also did good things, but in recent years he´s increasingly stubborn and resistant to any advice and didn´t nominate players by performance but by who´s benevolent towars him.
True that. I hope that Flick will bring back players as Thomas Müller. I mean he really played fantastic this season and still Löw is too stubborn to nominate him. *mauve shakes head*

mauve

Veteran
True that. I hope that Flick will bring back players as Thomas Müller. I mean he really played fantastic this season and still Löw is too stubborn to nominate him. *mauve shakes head*
Now it's official. Hansi Flick will be our new national team coach from August on. Hope things will become better. In the meanwhile, Thomas Müller and also Mats Hummels were nominated for the Cup. Thank god. But I still think we will be out after the group phase.

Realest

:lu: and :se: with impressive Results.
:is:s Momentum is over as said long ago.

Looren

Veteran
:ma: played some days ago against Sudan and won 2 - 0 after a horrific game

I don't understand Halihodzic, almost all the players were worst that average while we have other players like Harit, Idrissi, Fajr, Ait Bennasser, Mendyl, Mazraoui, Ziyech and Feddal that are really great players

Am really unsure of our qualification chances with a trainor that refuses to call our best players...

njdevils94

Veteran
:ma: played some days ago against Sudan and won 2 - 0 after a horrific game

I don't understand Halihodzic, almost all the players were worst that average while we have other players like Harit, Idrissi, Fajr, Ait Bennasser, Mendyl, Mazraoui, Ziyech and Feddal that are really great players

Am really unsure of our qualification chances with a trainor that refuses to call our best players...
What's going on now with the Morocco players after their match in Guinea wa postponed due to a coup? :(

Looren

Veteran

Himan

6-1 today against Turkey today. That was a great game from the Dutch side.

heke1988

Yesterday :fi: lost :fr: 2-0. Griezmann scored both French goals. Luckily for us :ba: and :kz: game ended up tie 2-2.

Realest

At this Point, :dk: and :de: are the likeliest Qualifiers I guess.

heke1988

At this Point, :dk: and :de: are the likeliest Qualifiers I guess.

Also :fr: is a very good situation to qualify: :fr: leads Group D with 12 points (6 games played), both :ua: (5 games played) and :fi: (4 games played) have 5 points, :ba: (4 games played) and :kz: (5 games played) have 3 points. Basically :fr: needs one victory (:kz:) and one tie (:fi:) to ensure its qualification for last two games.

Realest

Btw. what do you think about Wengers Plans to organize the WC every 2 Years?

esc87fan

CONCACAF (the federation for North and Central America and the Caribbean) is going through their qualifying process as well. Canada picked up a huge 3-0 win against El Salvador after picking up draws in their first two matches. They currently sit second in their qualifying pool with a big match against Mexico up next

heke1988

Top Bottom