Contact us

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

mauve

Veteran
Let's hope that the EM will be better for us in two yeras. I hope that Jogi Löw will make the changes that NEED to be done.

For tomorrow, I don't know who to support. Belgium or England. Both played a fantastic tournament. Even when there is nothing to gain, I will watch it because it could be an interesting match to watch!

mauve

Veteran
Congrats to the third place, Belgium, well deserved! :D (Should have been the one team to be in the finals!)

Himan

Tomorrow it is @ 5CET or 3 hours earlier than 'normal'

mauve

Veteran
Offtopic but: Congrats to Angie Kerber for winning Wimbledon! At least one German who can still win! :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

If our Novak wins tomorrow too, we will have a nice combination of titles coming from :rs: and :de: and if :hr: beats :fr: tomorrow both us and our neighbours would have our reasons to celebrate :D And we can also celebrate each other's successes.

On-topic: Deserved victory of :be: today. At the moment, they are much stronger both individually and as a team than :en: . I expected more from :en: but I think the team was emotionaly drained after the semi and they couldn't recover.

I hope for an amazing final tomorrow....and for the victory of :hr: :D

DaFlo

Banned
Prediction:

Super boring final, Croatia too tired to break France tactics down.
Counter attack goal for France + fast 2nd goal afterwards. Late third goal to seal the 3-0 victory.

njdevils94

Veteran
Prediction:

Super boring final, Croatia too tired to break France tactics down.
Counter attack goal for France + fast 2nd goal afterwards. Late third goal to seal the 3-0 victory.

5-4 confirmed.

mauve

Veteran
Might be a boring match today. Both teams trying to play defensive. Probably France making it, but I am still hoping for a miracle for Croatia to win. :D

DenizESC

Banned
I had predicted Croatia to win the whole thing before it even started actually inside my friend group and they're in the final! While everyone was predicting the typical big countries. I'm hoping Croatia can pull it of today :D The whole world is definitely rooting for them.

SaladBreak

I have my checkered tablecloth on, everything is ready xcheer
But I’m pretty sure :fr: got this :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
my full support goes to :hr: xcheer
your internet trolls are going to brag for decades anyway, so you might as well win it all :lol:

but seriously, it's an amazing success..it really gives me hope for the future xbow:p

Sultana

I am so proud to be part of this championship. I live in Ekaterinburg where Sweden, Egypt, Japan, Senegal, Mexico, Urugay, France and Peru had their games. I worked with fans in the hostel which is situated 3 minutes away from the Ekaterinburg Arena, so I was, tbh, in the heart of the action. Idk what emotions you have, but I feel really proud for Russia ( a rare case tbh) because everything was done on a great level. So its such a saddness for me to know that the celebration is about to end.
We were lucky to have not only good organization but also excellent games, which led to the grand final today. Happy to know that winner will stay in Europe no matter who will win today.
And as for me, I support :hr: because they are Slavic nation and their game was amazing during all matches.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
no way that should have been a penalty tbh.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well congrats France, although I am adamant you didn't deserve that penalty, it doesn't matter now anyway. One positive from you winning is my mum winning £200 in her work sweep stake :lol: She had France...

Shame for Croatia, really wanted you to go on win but it was really always going to be France, congrats on getting this far. For such a small country, it is such a massive achievement.

Top Bottom