Contact us

FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL XIII - Final (Ddl: 30/9 @ 20 CET)

Schlagerman1

Hello everyone, It’s already time for a new edition of the Festival De National! :D Here 40 of our beloved songs from Europe’s national finals gets to compete to do what they didn’t do….win. The rules to join are very simple:

1. You pick 4 songs and rank these from 1-4 (1 being the one you want the most, 4 the one you want the least). All four songs have to come from four different years (1956-2018) but it doesn’t matter if the songs come from the same country. You can pick any song you like. However, the songs that ended in the top 3 in the first 11 contests and the resurrection special are not allowed to be chosen. The 40 songs that competed in the last edition aren't either (click HERE to see the list of all songs you CANNOT choose). At least two songs of yours will be entered into the competition.

2. The songs doesn’t have to be a live performance anymore. The only rule I have with the video is that it should be as good sound quality as possible. Also, I want you to use videos that are on Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo. I can change the video, if I think there is a more suitible one IMO. If I don’t find a video in time for the first semifinal, I will move down to your 3rd or 4th choice.

3. If two or more people have sent the same song or performer, a draw will be made to determine who gets it. The one that loses the draw will move down to pick its third or fourth choice. If someone happens to run out of choices, I will send a pm to the person to pick two new reserve acts as soon as possible.

4. The deadline for sending songs to me by pm, ends on Thursday the 6th of September at 20 CET. A maximum of 20 people is allowed to send songs, so if we get full before that, then the deadline ends immediately. If there are places left after the end of the deadline, then I will make a draw to determine which people will have a third song in the contest.

A total of 40 songs will be competing. They will be divided into 4 semis with 10 songs in each. The draw is made so that everyone has at most one song in each semi. It is also made so that it is equally first and 2nd choices are competing in each semifinal. Two songs from each semi will go straight to the final, while 3 songs will go to the 2nd chance. There, 6 duels will be held where the winner in each and the “Lucky Loser” qualifies to the grand finale. Also, the one that picked last editions winning song; “Nefilibata” with MNTHA, which was [MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION], will get to pick a song that gets eliminated during the rounds (not a song of his own though), but that joins the final, ending it all with 16 finalists.

The hosting cities have been randomly selected, this edition, these are hosting:
Semi 1 – Geneva, Switzerland
Semi 2 – Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Semi 3 – Guimarães, Portgual
Semi 4 – Shekvetili, Georgia
2nd chance – Veszprém, Hungary
Final – Stockholm, Sweden

WELCOME TO STOCKHOLM!

shutterstock_133132025.jpg

Welcome to the final of the 13th Festival De National! It is held here, in the outskirts of Stockholm, The Friends Arena!!

friends_arena13.jpg

16 songs, only one of them can be the winner. Here is the line up:::

1. :it: 2018 - “Una Vita In Vacanza” Lo Stato Sociale
2. :hu: 2014 - “Waterfall” Joni
3. :nl: 2012 - “Chocolatte” Raffaela
4. :hu: 2018 - “Nem Szól Harang” Leander Kills
5. :se: 2014 - “Songbird” Ellen Benediktson
6. :uk: 2018 - “Legends” Asanda
7. :it: 2016 - “Cieli Immensi” Patty Pravo
8. :fr: 2018 - “OK Ou KO” Emmy Liyana
9. :mt: 2017 - “Kewkba” Janice Mangion
10. :fr: 2018 - “Eva” Lisandro Cuxi
11. :sl: 2017 - “Zazarim” Raiven
12- :uk: 2018 - “Astronaut” Liam Tamne
13. :by: 2012 - “Fantastic Girl” Gunesh
14. :fi: 2016 - “Love Is Blind” Cristal Snow
15. :it: 2018 - “Il Mondo Prima Di Te” Annalisa
16. :is: 2017 - “Is This Love?” Daði Freyr

RECAP

You vote for your favorites via pm by ranking all songs in ESC- style: 12, 10 8-1 (6 songs get 0 points)
Everyone is allowed to vote, not only the ones that sent the songs.
You are allowed to vote for your own chosen songs if you like to.
You need to vote before the end of the deadline, which ends Sunday the 30th of September @ 20 CET!

Shall we start this game again then?! IT STARTS NOW! :mrgreen:

Sammy

Veteran
Re: FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL XIII - Who will fly among the clouds?!

Songs sent!

Great to have another round!

xcheerxyaaay

EDC0708

Songs sent, I have had them ready for a while!

njdevils94

Veteran

I've sent my choices in. Once again we have 5 cities I've heard of and then Shekvetili in Georgia which I had to look up.

tuorem

Wait, wait, what? :eek: FDN is back already? Cool! Lemme open my files and see what entries I have in store. :geek:

Eulaliya

I would love to return, but I regret to say that I have no time for that :(

Schlagerman1

I got songs from four people so far, still time to send songs in! :D

Schlagerman1

Three days left approximately to join the 13th edition of Festival De National! :D Send in your songs now! :D

Schlagerman1

I got songs from five people so far, so I decided to send a ping to the people that has joined the last two editions, to see if you are interested in joining. :D
[MENTION=5057]Arv[/MENTION] [MENTION=16177]Himan[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] [MENTION=11212]CaraMia[/MENTION] [MENTION=15334]LastDreamer[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=7176]RomanFromRussia[/MENTION]

Even if you aren't on this list, you are of course more than welcome to join FdN 13, send your songs to me before Thursday night! :D

Ichbinjari

I have send you a pm with my four entries.

Schlagerman1

Got songs from 7 people so far! Need at least one more, but there is still a few days left, so the more the better. Send your songs in now! :D

Schlagerman1

Less than 6 hours to go of the deadline and we got the minimum of 8 players at this moment, that is great! :D But if you want to join, you are more than welcome to send in your songs, but hurry up! :D

Schlagerman1

The deadline is officially over! 8 people has sent songs, this means that all of you gets all 4 songs! :D To fill the semis up, I will as last edition pick 8 songs from different years and countries. The first semi will hopefully be up to tomorrow! :D

Schlagerman1

Re: FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL XIII - SEMIFINAL 1 (Ddl: 10/9 @ 20 CET)

The first semifinal is finally up! You have to Monday on you to vote! :)

Ichbinjari

Do you have to vote here or in a pm?

Schlagerman1

I got a problem with my computer, that is fixed, but I still need some time to arrange things here, so the results will be delayed to tomorrow or even the next day.

Schlagerman1

After having huge problems with my computer recently, at least I can in a few minutes give you the result of the first semifinal! 9 people have voted! :D

Schlagerman1

We begin with announcing the top 6, they are in the starting order:

Top Bottom