X14xI7s.gif
buZm8xf.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xheart Statistics are not available!*

Last edited:

nekoisneko

Yes, I had plans to do an NF for "Stars and Rabbit," but now I have to put it off until next edition, due to work and hosting.
But there is another option! And this beautiful girl with a fantasy clip will be a good home entry, I think...
But the decision has not yet been made definitively.;)

Save the best for the last :)
I attended their show 2 years ago, and it was surreal. The vocalist voice is just beyond imagination.
hmmm, who is this girl? xthink
Is she the one who plays piano? xthink or is she the one who has strong voice and her genre is folk rock/alternative? xthink

ferret

hmmm, who is this girl? xthink
Is she the one who plays piano? xthink or is she the one who has strong voice and her genre is folk rock/alternative? xthink

What I hear is more indie-pop with a touch of R'n'B, as well as modern blues in some of her songs, perhaps. :)

hawadharma

I have so much suggestion to give you xlove

I might steal Indonesia someday :ROFLMAO:

ferret

I have so much suggestion to give you xlove
I might steal Indonesia someday :ROFLMAO:

I have a great suggestion for Malaysia! :lol: It's fun, but it's rock music, unfortunately. I don't think this style will be successful here.

There are about 70 songs in my Indonesian playlist and they are all worth listening to! :giggle: But the probability of changing countries is also good, because participants like me, for example, can keep one country for several years and never leave it on their own.:ROFLMAO:
This is good and bad at the same time.

hawadharma

I have a great suggestion for Malaysia! :lol: It's fun, but it's rock music, unfortunately. I don't think this style will be successful here.

There are about 70 songs in my Indonesian playlist and they are all worth listening to! :giggle: But the probability of changing countries is also good, because participants like me, for example, can keep one country for several years and never leave it on their own.:ROFLMAO:
This is good and bad at the same time.

Please PM me your suggestion, I would like to know :cool:

Anyway, 90s 00s Indonesian music is my jam and brings back so much of my teenage and childhood memories xheart
So I understand how attached you are to Indonesian music xheart

ferret

339873155545605b3a3bf3c5c8a06171.gif

we are ready to win again! (joke)

ferret

niki-01.jpg

◒ NIKI - Switchblade ◓
cdb002c8cabf53be7dc904be6f426439.jpg

xrose

Uto

Veteran
Two of The Netherlands' most popular YouTube singers (Emma Heesters and Davina Michelle) have both covered Lathi over the last two weeks, turning it into a minor hit over here. These things aren't quite the watershed moments we are looking for, but this still translates into about half a million Dutch people having heard the song in some form at least. Not bad.

ferret

So we're back. It was a wonderful home contest, a lot of pleasant impressions and warm words - thank you very much! xheart
As you know, we had plans to organize an NF for a very unusual band... And this will be done for sure! Probably for OM#4.
So we'll have to use our back-up entry... Nothing special, but it's a bit of k-pop (which I hate). :lol:
I hope that no one will throw rotten vegetables. xwave

Uto

Veteran
So we're back. It was a wonderful home contest, a lot of pleasant impressions and warm words - thank you very much! xheart
As you know, we had plans to organize an NF for a very unusual band... And this will be done for sure! Probably for OM#4.
So we'll have to use our back-up entry... Nothing special, but it's a bit of k-pop (which I hate). :lol:
I hope that no one will throw rotten vegetables. xwave
I would be happy if you would send something normal for once. Frees up that 12 point slot for someone else.

ferret

I would be happy if you would send something normal for once. Frees up that 12 point slot for someone else.

In my opinion, this is complete nonsense. But many people like this.;)

Uto

Veteran
In my opinion, this is complete nonsense. But many people like this.;)
On this forum nonsense is normal. I'm sure you've noticed this as well. You'll be fine.

ferret

My suggestion please or else

There are more than 60 songs in my Indonesian playlist... :eek: And it's not just any songs, but something that I like a little bit.;)

ferret

ABELL.jpg
SHELLA.jpg

CHELSEA.jpg
KEZIA.jpg

StarBe - Bye Bye Drama
rrxwkpymikhdfpayidcg.png

xrose

Last edited:

ferret

I've never heard of them but the song is surprisingly good!

You won't believe it, but so will I :lol:

I'm not entirely comfortable with pop music, but on the other hand it's an experiment for me. Hip-hop vibes are the few things that I like about pop and make me take risks. I would like to conduct an NF, but the back-up entry is again damn tempting and smells like a high result (anything can happen xshock1:)... So I'm still thinking about it.xthink

Last edited:

ferret

Top Bottom