giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xheart Statistics are not available!*

Last edited:

ferret

:')
Not her with this song.

It's not bad, but a little bit bland (well her other songs are most likely bland).
To be honest, I sent this song because of the beautiful music video. :giggle: In addition, several countries could apply for this song at
once (I listened to the Philippines and Korean versions). In addition, the events in this cartoon take place in Indonesia, I saw the familiar nature and symbols... Indonesia just had to present this song! xmusic

ferret

Another new masterpiece! Isyana for FSC! xheat @nekoisneko
(Watch on YouTube) :mrgreen:

Well, in the meantime, we'll send in some more typical nonsense... xcheer Boys play, girls dance!

ferret

It would be great if you could participate too. xlove
This is a tempting offer for Neko. xheya But having my own consultant for Indonesia makes me treat this contest more diligently, although in fact OM is not much different from Worldvision at the moment... :mrgreen::lol:

This is a tempting offer for Neko. xheya But having my own consultant for Indonesia makes me treat this contest more diligently, although in fact OM is not much different from Worldvision at the moment... :mrgreen::lol:
If you take a country no one wants like Bahrain and increase the participant cap to 64, it will be hard to distinguish between the two contests at this point. :ROFLMAO:

ferret

If you take a country no one wants like Bahrain and increase the participant cap to 64, it will be hard to distinguish between the two contests at this point. :ROFLMAO:
Frank Turner, who is from Bahrain, I can always send under the flag of Great Britain. This example is not very successful. ;)

Frank Turner, who is from Bahrain, I can always send under the flag of Great Britain. This example is not very successful. ;)
The embarrassment when a joke backfires...
GJfssnz.png

nekoisneko

Thank you for the invitation to join OM, but I have to refuse it. I prefer to be your consultant (and observer) for Indonesia, especially when we have the same preference of Indonesian music xheat

It seems that Isyana is exploring this opera-rock style more recently. Despite of its awesomeness, I kinda miss her old style. Plus, I prefer her sister than her because she has the indie-folk style compared to Isyana. But I love their duet.

ferret

82339775-529421167985961-1744799369821441024-n-da8d38c789b465218f295612fb813f37-4ed24ad56188e2e281803699f3dcd5c3.jpg

GLASS X SICKZOMBIES
maxresdefault.jpg

🇮🇩 xcheer 🇮🇩

hijirio

Veteran
Well, in the meantime, we'll send in some more typical nonsense... xcheer

This is such a bad attitude. Why do you send a song that you consider 'typical nonsense'?
I really love your song this edition, it has a great beat and I'm happy to see this side of Indonesia, but a lil bit of #backbone won't hurt x

Boys play, girls dance!

What about non-binaries? xheat xheat xcheer xcheer

ferret

This is such a bad attitude. Why do you send a song that you consider 'typical nonsense'?
I really love your song this edition, it has a great beat and I'm happy to see this side of Indonesia, but a lil bit of #backbone won't hurt x
Because I think everything that doesn't get into my player is nonsense. xshrug I usually listen to indie folk, alternative music, and some styles of electronic music. I do not require anyone to adapt to my taste. But as an element of the game, I'm willing to sometimes send something that I don't really like to show a different side of the country's musical culture, as you correctly noted.(y)
In addition, I see that many participants do the same thing. At the same time, I do not try to achieve a high result, since most of the people from whom I usually receive points will not vote for it. Therefore, I will be happy if you vote! xyaay
By the way, I like the rap-speech in the verses and the electronic part is very energetic, although I don't really like the trap.

ferret

I thought you sent Isyana IOTAP IOTAP IOTAP IOTAP

what is this!?!?!? #fliptable
I read that these girls won some kind of talent show... But I take it you didn't watch it. :lol::lol:

ferret

You guess it right :lol:

I even do not watch the voice indonesia nor Indonesian Idol nor other talent show, too much drama.
Of course, I doubt that we will be able to compete with 🇻🇳 in this field of pop music, but the attempt should be appreciated by fans of the style. Let's see what the achievements will be! :geek:

Top Bottom