Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

dulchew

Well, since I'm not going to school where I live, I'm living at the dorm. There isn't such great options of watching TV, but when I'm at home I download some shows and watch it...
I watched "Charmed" and "How I Met Your Mother", and right now I'm watching "Bones".

PoppySnuggleGlass

Blush said:
bgr8uv.jpg

All I have to say is woooooooooooooooooooooooah! Far better than some of the versions of EM I've seen, where they just give them a new haircut, and are like, "You've completely transformed!" :lol:

I don't watch much TV, but Total Wipeout is a guilty pleasure of mine, although the American version looks far more challenging!

I also quite like this adult puppet show on BBC3 at the moment:
[youtube:3w50zpem]ziI6tWh3mAY&feature=related[/youtube:3w50zpem]

alenmcmilan

Generally I don't like to watch TV show but when I having a free times so I would like to watch Indian Idol,Dr,House and Family guys. I like those shows. Mainly I was always to busy with my office work , Thats why I haven't time to watch any show.

94ayd

I've found a new one. It's a Spanish sitcom, I'd say and was being broadcast in the period 2004-2006. It's called Mis Adorbales Vecinos (My Lovley Neighbours) and is EXTREMELY hillarious. It shows us the life of a poor family who becomes very rich, due to some talent show, which the daughter participates and wins. Then, she becomes a true celebrity. It's hard for the family to get used to their new lifestyle and the people surrounding them. :mrgreen: :lol:

DominikS

94ayd said:
I've found a new one. It's a Spanish sitcom, I'd say and was being broadcast in the period 2004-2006. It's called Mis Adorbales Vecinos (My Lovley Neighbours) and is EXTREMELY hillarious. It shows us the life of a poor family who becomes very rich, due to some talent show, which the daughter participates and wins. Then, she becomes a true celebrity. It's hard for the family to get used to their new lifestyle and the people surrounding them. :mrgreen: :lol:

That sounds like an old (well not old, just not new) Polish comedy where quite a poor family wins some competition and they win a luxury apartment in Warsaw and a few million zlotys. It was funny, so I watched it a lot! I forgot what it was called, but I think it was something like 'Milionerzy'

94ayd

I don't think you'll be able to watch it if you ever want to, since it seems to have only been broadcast in Chile & Bulgaria. The first season has also been shown in France. That's what I unerstood from wikipedia (Spanish & French versions :lol: ). You gotta check YouTube or soemwhere else for English dubbing/subtitles or Polish.

MyHeartIsYours

[center:1fqroowd]
550w_bb11_big_brother_eye.jpg

BIG BROTHER 2010[/center:1fqroowd]

So sad it's the final series but I am enjoying it so much.

My faves are Mario, Andrew, Corin, JJ, John James and Josie :mrgreen:

Mario (he's gay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ):
220x300_bb10_normal_mario.jpg

Andrew (a geek who studies all the time :lol: ):
220x300_bb11_andrew.jpg

Corin (Katie Price look-a-like :D ):
220x330_bb10_normal_corin.jpg

JJ (a hottie but he's straight :cry: :cry: :cry: ):
220x300_bb11_joe_john_normal.jpg

John James (also a straight hottie :lol:. He is Australian and the current favourite to win. ):
220x300_bb10_normal_john.jpg

Josie (she's very funny :lol: and also sweet :D )
220x300_bb10_normal_josie.jpg

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

MyHeartIsYours

[center:do2mwsf6]
article-1189737-0269C11E000005DC-146_468x286.jpg
[/center:do2mwsf6]

Tonight I will be watching Five Days That Changed Britain, on the 5 days that led to the formation of the first Coalition government for 65 years after the 2010 election where both Labour and the Conservatives where too unpopular to win a majority.

[center:do2mwsf6]
325px-2010UKElectionMap.svg.png
[/center:do2mwsf6]

goktengri

Banned
panakos said:
I like that one too! :D
Now I am at the point where they moved to study in Istanbul, Cenan is pregnant and tried to commit suicide.

hahaha nice :D i guess it was in the old seasons,Canan (Munire Apaydin) is not in the series now.

SpZ

There are 2 new great summer shows. A thriller miniseries called Persons Unknown which is a bit like a mix of lost and prisonbreak, but unlike prisonbreak it is actually good because it has 13 episodes not several seasons of escaping from 1 place. And the other is The Gates which is like desperate housewives, but has added vampires/werewolves/other creatures. Unlike twilight and copies of twilight, the gates is good due to having good actors and not having teenage vampires.

Scooby

Now I watch British "Mile High" and Turkisk "Bibir Gece" (or 1001 Night) :)

Top Bottom