Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

Scooby

I would like to know what you prefer to watching on TV (TV Series, shows, sport, movies, documentary...)!!!

I will start by myself!!!

In addition to the music (without which I can not imagine my life) I love to watch sports and documentaries!
My fave sports are footbal and tennis (but i likes all sports, exceptions are baseball, golf, cricket and similar things)!!!
All documentary from National Geographic channel!

Currently I follow the excellent Spanish comedy -Aquí no hay quien viva - i highly recommend to everyone (translated into serbian as Moje Drage Komšije) + South Park :mrgreen: .

I want to know what to listen and look around Europe, what is popular!
So please help me!

Alexu

I'm watching right now "Dansez pentru tine" (en: "Dancing for you"), the Romanian version of the popular show "Dancing with the stars". Is one of the most sucessful TV shows in Romania, and I like it too :D .

I also like documentaries from Discovery Channel, Zone Reality, National Geographic...sports (especially football, gymnastics, atlethics), and of course I love music channels. I usually watch all kinds of programmes, except cartoons, manele music and politics shows (I hate watching politicians lying and fighting at TV).

I love reality and talent shows like Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, The X Factor, What Katie Did Next and Most Haunted. I also like chat shows such as The Graham Norton Show, Alan Carr: Chatty Man and Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. At the moment I am loving Autumnwatch on BBC TWO and Most Haunted Live Hallowe'en on Living and I also like some BBC documentaries like Who Do You Think You Are? and Coast.

Nowadays i can't watch TV so much.I sometimes watch only Var m?s?n Yok musun(Deal Or No Deal),Beyaz Show and A?k-? Memnu.I watch A?k-? Memnu to see K?vanç Tatl?tu? :mrgreen: He is very handsome :D A?k-? Memnu is full of intrigue.I love it! :lol:

aletem

My favourite TV shows (series) are: "What I like about you" (very funny :lol: ), "Friends", but I really like watching criminalistics like: NCIS :D (Ziva, Gibbs and DiNozzo :mrgreen: ), CSI Miami, Criminal minds (great show), Numbers (if you like math :ugeek: :lol: ).
I follow "Dancing with the stars" (American version) and its darn good. Sometimes, I follow American Idol and that is because Simon always has nice things to say. :lol: :twisted:
Right now, I don't have much time for TV anyway. :lol:
I like watching documentaries. My favourite channels are "Animal Planet" and "Animaux" (the latter one I haven't seen in years :( ). Also, I like watching documentaries related to science like geology (BBC usually has good ones) or even astronomy. :mrgreen:
As for sports, I follow soccer and handball the most. I even play handball once a week. :D

Pretty In Pink

I actually dislike reality-shows (not much reality there , only people paid to act in front of the camera )
But i do like tv-shows (of course not seen literary on tv , hate commercial breaks)
I'm seeing (saw+finished) quite a lot in different genres (except soap-operas , my grand-grand-nephews will be dead and Young and the Restless will still air gazillion episodes)
I do like comedies (sitcoms) but i disliked Friends (was to cheesy) , i liked Married with Children (stereotypical legends about family problems) ,War at Home (same as the first one but in modern times) Two and a half men (a screwed family ,explores a lot alcohol consumtion ) , The Big Bang Theory (life of 4 geeks + 1 blonde (literarry) )
Tv shows who has the main theme the life of vampires or demons : Moonlight , Blood Ties , Buffy , Angel ,Vampire High ,Forever Knight ,Demons , Kindred ,True Blood , Vampire Diaries ,Supernatural
Favorite Tv Show : Carnivale (aired on Hbo) basically a story about the fight between good-evil ,life and events that happen in the circus , mystic powers and other stuff
Also watched some anime (not Naruto shit) , mostly ecchi genre (harmless fun) and of course vampire-themed

AlekS

Veteran
House MD is my biggest amusement currently.
*sniff* they finish broadcasting the 5th season this week so I dunno what i'm gonna do after that. Nah, I'm gonna watch American TV rips once in a week with the whole world.

I like our Star Factory 3. Surprisingly I expected something worser than I've got.

I like Dancing For You 2. It's about professional dancers of different styles. They invited awesome choreographers from all over the world (Astralia, USA, Germany... + our Ukrainain professionals of course), well, but I watch it mainly because there's 1 hunky dancer :oops: :D

Dancing With The Stars 3 - I adore 1 pair. I drop my jaw every single time they invent something out of this world :shock:

Next year I'm gonna salivate all over Ukrainian X-Factor.

Sometimes I watch different documentaries on the Explorer channel, sometimes I watch Ukrainian MTV (some shows aren't that bad and I adore our MTV, it differs from the American one a lot). In fact it's not so commercial. I like their documentaries too -> about surgeries, pregnancy, people with big weight, depression, different stuff.

yeah, I was (and I am) a shameless Buffy fan as well, Willow mmmmmmm, esp with black hair :lol: :shock:
South Park, the Simpsons, Futurama, Lexx, Dark Angel, As If..., SATC... I'm trying to like Grey's Anatomy currently. But nothing can beat House MD, 4ril :cool:

Pretty In Pink

Gosh , i forgot abot House MD , i saw the first 5 series and the 5 episodes from season 6 , i love the relation between Wilson and Greg :p
And in Buffy i was (still am) obsessed about Spike , sarcastic Billy Idol wannabe fangy vampire with british accent

Bojan

currently I watch the new seasons (US pace) of "South Park", "Big Bang Theory" and the brand new Cortney Cox tv show "Cougar Town". I also watch the X Factor (UK).
all of the above I watch them on-line :p
and on TV here I watch "Ugly Betty" and from the maaannny reality programs I watch only the new season of "Survivor".
and thats it :)

MrJadeEwen

Hole in the wall - British version of a Japanese game show
Merlin - magical myths of a british tale
Strictly Come Dancing - UK version of EDC but much more popular and lasts 16 weeks or something
Casualty - medical drama

All on BBC1 on a saturday night xparty xparty

I hate BBC1 Sat night! Unless there's something Eurovision on! ;)

At the moment I am sat watching ITV from 8pm on Saturdays coz of X Factor and I'm A Celeb.

Sim

Belgium
VTM: Boer zoekt vrouw (Farmer wants wife)
De Beste Hobbykok van Vlaanderen (Best Hobby Cook of Flanders)
VRT: Pappenheimers

ithanspain

simmeke said:
Belgium
VTM: Boer zoekt vrouw (Farmer wants wife)

:D In Spain we can watch "Farmer wants wife" too, at Channel Cuatro

My favorite serie with no doubt.

-Antena3: El internado. :eek: The serie is about nazis, that arrived at Spain at the end of the Second World War, and actually as they did in the past, make genetic experiments in a school. Is a serie of mystery. http://www.antena3.com/PortalA3com/El-Internado/P_84035

And programmes actually:

-Telecinco: Sálvame. :lol: :lol: An extange type of programme, called by their host as "neorealism". It was supposed to talk about famous people but, most of time they don't do it, they make jokes. It's the most funny programme in my opinion.
-Telecinco: Big Brother XI. :shock: . Produced by Berlusconi's TV.
-TV3: Els matins. :geek: Is a morning programme produced for Catalonian region in catalan language, and it's about the current news, politics, economics...
Here the most viewed moment when the upstanding presenter gets irritated disscusing with a voters, of a racist Party
[youtube:fvepailv]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIybUClNgBw&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIybUClNgBw&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:fvepailv]

Stella

Right now I am watching at "Dancing with the stars",my favourite Tv show.I don't watch Tv very much because I prefer the Internet..

Anjeza

My favourite shows are (in no particular order):
House M.D
Grey's Anatomy
Scrubs
The Simpsons

some German shows like:
"Genial daneben", a show where an advise team -composed of comedians- has to solve questions the TV watchers can send in - and if the team doesn't get the right answer the watcher gets 500 euros
"Switch reloaded", a show with parodies of shows on German TV (here an extract with House M.D and the singer of "Tokio Hotel")
[youtube:1wvifkwl]bN6IbP0AwuU[/youtube:1wvifkwl]

For sports, I watch a lot of soccer games (although I prefer to go to the stadium and watch them live) and now in winter biathlon and ski jumping

I loved Miranda on Monday nights on BBC TWO. It's sooo funny! :lol:

It's finished for this series though now. :cry:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm a huge Lost fan. The 6th and final season will start in less than 2 months here and I'm mighty excited.
Otherwise I don't really watch TV at all. I enjoy Family guy though, much better than the Simpsons (I feel it's time for them to retire)

Milos-BC

I really like "The Simpsons" as well as "Friends" so those 2 would be my top favorite shows :cool:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and i really the Serbian TV show "Bela ladja" (White ship)....always makes me laughing :lol:

Top Bottom