Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

Ausesken

Similar to Pretty Little Liars, 7 Seasons with around 24 a season. xrollinglol It's been over a year and i'm still working my way through that. You're in too deep now Olga, get settled for the long haul until the bitter end.

Why aren't series considered drugs? xthink pleasure, dependency...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I can't believe a 17-year-old girl convinced me to start watching now, in 2018 (and being 28 years old), 'The Vampire Diaries'. Moreover I can't believe I like it and watched 7 episodes in 2 days. I always thought it was a stupid series for teenagers.

Lol, TVD is the first show I watched when I started highschool :lol: It's pretty addictive tbh xrofl2 although the romantic triangle "will they wont they" was more bearable 8-9 years ago :lol:

Ausesken

Lol, TVD is the first show I watched when I started highschool :lol: It's pretty addictive tbh xrofl2 although the romantic triangle "will they wont they" was more bearable 8-9 years ago :lol:

My cousin used to talk a lot about it when we were much younger, because her other friends also watched it, and me instead didn't care at All :lol: all they could say is 'omg Damon is so hot xheat', which is not a good argument for me to watch a series xrollinglol

Edit: also I've never found him that hot

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

idk why it was edited, if I got the right post or not... but yeah I don't get the backlash that Insatiable got, the trailer looked kinda dodgy in that regard, but talk about epic over reaction, it's like judging a book by the cover. Someone even created a petition to get it cancelled, which basically equates to censorship pretty much. It's just a casual satirical tv show that refers to some big issues of the moment. I've seen countless stories people have posted online about the show has actually helped them deal with personal stuff, body confidence, coming out etc. So actually the show does a lot of good for many people. Yeah people are way over sensitive atm. It seems really popular so Imagine we will see a season 2.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
1319346_Latvian_ShowDetailHeaderDesktop_4ac2d090-deff-e611-8175-020165574d09-1.jpg

I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. There's 26 episodes and I watched them all in under half a dozen sittings. I got addicted. It's a snazzy adult anime that follows a group of bounty hunting space cowboys. It's weird, sexy, stylish and there's oh so much jazz. At moments it's deeply philosophical. Over time I got attached to the characters and by the end of it all I was moved on more than one occasion. And what a finale!

It's also done in a super charming episodic like structure where the characters themselves advertise the next episode each time after the credits roll. Those teasers I think were partly responsible for my binge watch of the series. When I see the next episode features a laughing bulletproof floating blimp of a psycho who wears a top hat... well I just gotta stick around for it.

The whole thing was immense. I loved it. I need to find me some more adult anime like this, although Cowboy Bebop will be hard to top. I think "You're gonna carry that weight" is my new favourite quote. I will, space cowboy *tilts hat*.

Iz9cmo1.gif

MyHeartIsYours

Emmerdale has been so good lately!

FINALLY Robron got married properly xlove (They had got married unofficially before, but it fell apart :()

And this week Britain's ultimate soap bitch Kim Tate is back in the Dales after 19 years! :eek:

Chorizo

I also just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. Small world. Small Netflix catalog... :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I've just finished watching the first season of Twin Peaks for the first time. Oh boy, what a show! The aesthetics, the characters, the mystery and the damn weirdness of it all. Take me to that Douglas firs filled town! Can't wait to start season 2 and find some damn answers.

Napieralska

Without a doubt, Aqui No Hay Quien Viva is my favorite TV show. It's a brilliant, heartwarming Spanish comedy. It is about a bunch of crazy and half-sane neighbors trying to live in peace under the mask of normality, yet their crazy side keeps being a threat to both their peace and safety of their very building. ♡

Ausesken

Not my favourite, but the last weeks I've watched some episodes of Haunted and The Haunting of Hill House. Not bad, I like them.

Ausesken

Without a doubt, Aqui No Hay Quien Viva is my favorite TV show. It's a brilliant, heartwarming Spanish comedy. It is about a bunch of crazy and half-sane neighbors trying to live in peace under the mask of normality, yet their crazy side keeps being a threat to both their peace and safety of their very building. ♡

lol I used to watch Aqui No Hay Quien Viva but got bored of it years ago (I'm not really into comedy shows, so it's a matter of taste). I remember the doorman was the best.

Ausesken

Finally I could finish watching 'The Haunting of Hill House' as so far there is only one season. In the previous post I said I just liked it, but in the end I've loved it. In some moments it gets a bit boring when they focus so much on the characters' feelings, thoughts, etc., but I've seen there is always a reason. I don't know if someone else agrees with me, but it's so crazy sometimes mixing dreams and reality that you don't know when the character is dreaming and when not, which is great because I guess this is what they felt too. I repeat: I loved it.

MyHeartIsYours

Love my period dramas so massively enjoying this series of one of my favourite shows, Victoria. It's currently halfway through series three. Series two was on in 2017, so it had been quite a while since it was last on!

Looking forward to a new period drama which is going to be starting soon, Beecham House. It is set in India and the cast includes Tom Bateman (who played Rawdon Crawley in Vanity Fair), Lesley Nichol (who played Mrs Patmore in Downton Abbey) and Leo Suter (who played Edward Drummond in Victoria).

Top Bottom