Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
My fave TV series and shows - Reba, How I Met Your Mother, The Nanny, Friends, etc. :D

Sooo excited :D

Celebrity Big Brother is back! :D :D For the last time. :cry: :cry:
160x120_cbb7_logo.jpg

Today I've watched The Snowman on Channel 4 and plan on watching A Christmas Carol on FIVE tonight. :D :D I watch them every year! :lol:

Scooby

EurovisionUK said:
Sooo excited :D

Celebrity Big Brother is back! :D :D For the last time. :cry: :cry:
160x120_cbb7_logo.jpg

And Pamela is there :eek:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
TRUE BLOOD!!! I am seriously and hopelessly addicted to this show. I want Season 3 NOW!!! I've read all the nine books and I'm eagerly awaiting the tenth. I cannot get enough of Eric Northman. *drools and fans self*

Other shows I love are;

The Tudors, Lost, Heroes, CSI: [LV + NY], MacGyver, Dr Quinn, Prisoner [Cell Block H], Friends, That '70s Show etc.

Reality shows bore me to death.

Dessi

No reality shows for me.
I like Criminal Minds, CSI and Bones.

aletem

Dessi said:
No reality shows for me.
I like Criminal Minds, CSI and Bones.
"Criminal Minds" rules!! :mrgreen:

apocalexxnow

Where did my posts go? I'm sure I wrote in a topic like this.

I hate criminal shows and I hate reality shows. I love sci-fi shows, but they don't do well in ratings :( I'm very sad about the cancelations of Dollhouse, Reaper, TSCC, Jericho, Surface... :(
My favourites are Lexx and Doctor Who, but I also really like The X-Files, Hex, The Collector, Babylon 5, La Femme Nikita, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Farscape and many others :)

But hey, if you've watched my first RSC show, then you know what I'm talking about, lol ;)

DoctorX

apocalexxnow said:
My favourites are Lexx and Doctor Who

Yaaaay :mrgreen: I adore it. It's my all time favorite TV serial and always will be. I will really miss 10th Doctor :cry:

apocalexxnow

I don't really miss the 10th, because I liked the 9th better :) However the 11th is dead-ugly and if he tries to copy Tennant, he'll fail :(
However, the new script writer may prove a success. RTD had too many inconsistancies in the plot and too many childish stories and characters. For example I didn't like The End of Time at all. After that I watched an episode of the kids' series Sarah Jane about Mona Lisa and it seemed far more mature and enternaining to me.

But the one I'll miss the most is Donna. She was the perfect companion, too bad she only lasted a season and a couple of specials :(

DoctorX

apocalexxnow said:
But the one I'll miss the most is Donna. She was the perfect companion, too bad she only lasted a season and a couple of specials :(

+1 Donna was naturally funny but unfortunetely it was written so many unnecessary dramatic episodes for her which had only a few laughable scenes. But my favorite companion always will be Rose. :cool:
I did adored the final of 3rd season. I mean last 2 episodes. It was epic, excited and well handled one and the most impressed me.. Of course it was fun to see all the characters together in the final of 4th season... :D

94ayd

Loved Donna the most, too! I'm probably gonna be back to watching Doctor Who after I finish with all the American Survivor seasons (I have around 3 left). Let's just hope something else that I get addicted to doesn't appear. :lol:

apocalexxnow

Yes, I disliked the drama around her too! They spoiled her character a little making her compassionate and dramatic like the previous ones. I know the doctor won't take just anyone as a companion, but stil... Something different would be nice. Also I'd like to see an alien companion, a male companion, or a traitor companion (not like Adam for 2 episodes or Jack for 4-5 eppies). Something that breaks the formula and presents something new :) Also, more comedy, less drama and less scenes for the children.

paddyirl

90210, Gossip Girl, Glee, Flashforward, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, Survivor, Project Runway, Spartacus, Fringe.

I am addicted to all of them at the moment.

Nowadays,

Geni? Aile(series)
Yetenek Sizsiniz Türkiye(Turkey's Got Talent)
Beyaz Show
Disko Kral?(talk show)
Çok Güzel Haraketler Bunlar(something like sketch show :))

94ayd

I started watching Project Runway from time to time because of my mother who watches it at 2-3-4 in the night. :lol: I think it's not broadcasted at the moment. It's sorta fun, though not my fave, by any means. Have I mentioned watching some detective dramas (most of them based on novels or something...) like Midsomer Murders and some about Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie's novels as a whole are very spell-binding) as well as Miss Marple. :D

Top Bottom