Contact us

Fave TV Series and shows

JSSArcos

Finally I could finish watching 'The Haunting of Hill House' as so far there is only one season. In the previous post I said I just liked it, but in the end I've loved it. In some moments it gets a bit boring when they focus so much on the characters' feelings, thoughts, etc., but I've seen there is always a reason. I don't know if someone else agrees with me, but it's so crazy sometimes mixing dreams and reality that you don't know when the character is dreaming and when not, which is great because I guess this is what they felt too. I repeat: I loved it.

Wow,This made me very interested, I'll try to see it soon (at least it goes to my list) :)

I currently have 12 miniseries to watch xshifty

hawadharma

I just started watching House of Cards S1.
No wonder this is a contender for many awards. I can't stop watching.

Sultana

Since Netflix has been banned, my new obsession is russian series and hbo´s house of the dragon. However I would highly recommend to watch Patient Zero. Its about the spread of HIV disease in Soviet Union at the end of 80´s. Basically the story is more about people and their lives in the about-to-collapse country. However the plot is known as its based on a real story its still interesting to watch. Really captivating
400px-Patient_Zero_poster.webp.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
wieFm2O.png

I feel judgement may come my way for this, but I've just finished watching all 5 seasons of Elite. A Spanish series set mostly in a high school of the super rich. I had it sat in my netflix list for several months without watching it - but someone recommended it to me, so I gave it a go. It's endless drama, scandal, death and A LOT of graphic sex scenes. My only issues is I don't know Spanish, so use English dubbing and the mismatched mouth movements to words isn't something i'm used to. Also I personally preferred the first 3 seasons, to the last 2 - maybe because after 3 most of the OG cast 'finished school' in story and left for university or whatever. So for 4 and 5 it was more new characters, Although season 5 ending was real good.​

lilka

I am a huge fan of the Greek series "Τα καλύτερα μας χρόνια" ("Ta kalitera mas hronia"), which is the Greek version of the Spanish "Cuéntame cómo pasó". It is currently on its 3rd season, episode 3.01 has just been released this week. If I had a lot of free time (which I don't have) I would probably even translate all the episodes to English (and/or Polish), because it's a lovely, although not full, insight into Greece of the 70s. It depicts normal life, relationships, quarrels, friendships and failures of a simple Greek family living in Athens, combining it with glimpses of the most important historic events.

Beside that, I cannot wait for the 5th season of "The Crown".

HarryUK

Veteran
Okay so I'll list shows that I watch that are either currently airing or have seasons coming up this year:

EastEnders
The Real Housewives of Cheshire
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here (UK)
The Apprentice (UK)
Big Brother (UK) - THANK GOD IT'S BACK! My favourite TV show ever
Heartstopper
Selling Sunset
Selling The OC
World On Fire
Waterloo Road
RuPaul's Drag Race
RuPaul's Drag Race UK
Canada's Drag Race
RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Drag Race France
Drag Race Sverige
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars
RuPaul's Drag Race UK/Canada Vs The World

esc87fan

I finished watching the series "A Small Light". It's told from the point of view of Miep Gies, who was one of the helpers when Anne Frank and her companions were in hiding - the penultimate episode had me in tears especially during the moment when the families were arrested. It's definitely worth a watch

Looren

Veteran
Watched a Icelandic serie called "Katla", it has one season, breathtaking thriller and probably has one of the best endings I saw in a serie (which is imo the hardest part to do)

hijirio

Veteran
Biz minçosu hep açık olanlar,
Similyasını hep kapalı tutanlar...

Biz bir dizi izlemedik aslında, aynaya baktık...

Looren

Veteran
Just watched Ripley, I'm usually not a fan of remakes but this one is simply amazing, they took so much time to polish it, it's slow but every second is a delight, Andrew Scott is amazing

Top Bottom