Contact us

Eurovison Song Contest in Malmö 2013 - current news and gossip

LalehForWD

Flashmob in Stockholm (8 May?). 150 people singing Euphoria in the middle of a shopping mall in central Stockholm.

LalehForWD

Rumours (Aftonbladet) tell Loreen will present a new single on the final night! xheyaxheya No details revealed, but she has spoken earlier about a major event at Eurovision and although the Euphoria with children is an amazing performance, it is rather predictable and somewhat underwhelming. I'm hoping for the new light, more happy side of Loreen's music.

A-lister

Veteran
Is it Kattis Ahlström talking? Sounds like it... irritating...

Oh and how amateur, they played the English version of Moldova's entry instead of the new one... is it really THAT hard to make things right?

Celia

Is it Kattis Ahlström talking? Sounds like it... irritating...

Oh and how amateur, they played the English version of Moldova's entry instead of the new one... is it really THAT hard to make things right?

I thought so :mrgreen:

And he said Diana instead of Dina.

A-lister

Veteran
I thought so :mrgreen:

And he said Diana instead of Dina.

Well, I dunno who she is, but it sounds like Kattis Ahlström... but it's all so unprofessional... I mean I like the idea with this live-sending red-carpet ceremony, but then do it professional... stop talking bull, play the correct versions and atleast know which countries you talk about... is it too much to ask for?

Celia

Well, I dunno who she is, but it sounds like Kattis Ahlström... but it's all so unprofessional... I mean I like the idea with this live-sending red-carpet ceremony, but then do it professional... stop talking bull, play the correct versions and atleast know which countries you talk about... is it too much to ask for?

Yes, they could have studied it better, but I've seen worse :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Yes, they could have studied it better, but I've seen worse :lol:

Sure, but the most annoying was the playing of some older versions, in particular the Moldovan one. I mean by now shouldn't they know which versions that well end up on ESC?

esc87fan

I half expected the Swiss delegation to arrive in the Fiat 600 from their video xwave

FilipFromSweden

The magic starts tomorrow xcheer

esc87fan

Jury votes are in for semi 1, all that's left is the televote. Good luck to the 19 countries tomorrow

LalehForWD

European, Australian and New Zealand warriors!
You can pre stream Loreen's new single "We Got The Power" from May 15th - exclusively on Spotify!!
(Official release May 17th) /Team L

Loreen's management announce the new single We got the Power will be exclusively available on Spotify Wednesday May 15. I believe general availability will be after the final on Saturday. So if you're interested in a sneakhear, look up Loreen on Spotify tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom