Contact us

Eurovison Song Contest in Malmö 2013 - current news and gossip

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
c412c01d39568cffb92c19738a316091_block.jpg

"Eurovision", which starts in two weeks in the Swedish city of Malmö, promises to present many surprises. One of them - the appearance during the broadcast of a football superstar - Zlatan Ibrahimovic. As it became known Heat.ru, famous player of FC "PSG" and the Swedish team will greet all Europe during the final of the competition on May 18.

Negotiations 31-year-old football player with the organizers of the contest is not over - the Swedish television channel SVT conducts them, and as long as everything is kept under wraps. But the organizing committee of the "Eurovision" has repeatedly stated that he would like to see Ibrahimovic as the face of competition. After all, Malmö - Zlatan's hometown and inhabitants are rightly proud of him.

As planned by the directors of the show Zlatan Ibrahimovic will have to appear on the screen and tell the audience about Sweden and Malmö. Zlatan originally wanted to get as a host, but to everyone's disappointment, it was reported that the football star schedule will not allow him to come to Malmö on the final day of May 18. On this day in 31-year-old Ibrahimovic appointed match.

toinou03

c412c01d39568cffb92c19738a316091_block.jpg

"Eurovision", which starts in two weeks in the Swedish city of Malmö, promises to present many surprises. One of them - the appearance during the broadcast of a football superstar - Zlatan Ibrahimovic. As it became known Heat.ru, famous player of FC "PSG" and the Swedish team will greet all Europe during the final of the competition on May 18.

Negotiations 31-year-old football player with the organizers of the contest is not over - the Swedish television channel SVT conducts them, and as long as everything is kept under wraps. But the organizing committee of the "Eurovision" has repeatedly stated that he would like to see Ibrahimovic as the face of competition. After all, Malmö - Zlatan's hometown and inhabitants are rightly proud of him.

As planned by the directors of the show Zlatan Ibrahimovic will have to appear on the screen and tell the audience about Sweden and Malmö. Zlatan originally wanted to get as a host, but to everyone's disappointment, it was reported that the football star schedule will not allow him to come to Malmö on the final day of May 18. On this day in 31-year-old Ibrahimovic appointed match.

I read he would open the semifinal, because it will have to play against Brest in the Ligue 1... Though if all runs well, Paris will be almost sure to get the trophy, so that Zlatan wouldn't be necessary... :lol: They can just put Beckham instead ! :lol:

FilipFromSweden

Exactly, although she did well on televote too considering that kind of song.

Televoting results will forever be a mystery.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Hey folks. I'm at the airport about to board my plane to Malmo. I'll be in the air for over twelve hours as well as a two hour layover. But it's all worth it. Talk you you all soon.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hey folks. I'm at the airport about to board my plane to Malmo. I'll be in the air for over twelve hours as well as a two hour layover. But it's all worth it. Talk you you all soon.

Bon Voyage xcheer

LalehForWD

One Loreen and sixty nine children will open the first semifinal 1 with a sign language act similar as in Melodifestivalen, SVT reports today. This appears to be due to social media request. The act has been upgraded and more grand. To read the original article, just click the image. :) The children are all around 12 years old and attend Djupadalsskolan and Bergaskolan in Malmö (choir) and Östervångsskolan in Lund (sign language).

Fluke

"Eurovision", which starts in two weeks in the Swedish city of Malmö, promises to present many surprises. One of them - the appearance during the broadcast of a football superstar - Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Wow, so we'll have both Zlata and Zlatan. That will show once and for all if they are two different people..... :geek:

Terence

YAY!!! Enjoy!!!!

Little

One of them - the appearance during the broadcast of a football superstar - Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
If this thin was advertised in Italy, it could attract more viewers! :O

FallenAngelII

Wow, so we'll have both Zlata and Zlatan. That will show once and for all if they are two different people..... :geek:
Except Zlatan will only appear in a video message. Clearly, the Real One will be playing football while the Zlata on stage will merely be a hologram.

toinou03

Yeeeah ! It's great the Eurovision will be zlataned ! No one will dare to be mean then !!!! (O) :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Probably today's biggest news was the striking down of the ESCxtra stream...hope it comes back at some point, It's awesome.

Celia

Seriously? Carola? :?
It could do as a Semifinal interval act but it doesn't work for the Gran Final IMO

Top Bottom