Contact us

Eurovison Song Contest in Malmö 2013 - current news and gossip

CrimTV

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Spotify playlist by Schlagerprofilerna

A playlist that can be quite useful - I don't believe it is complete though (all songs are not in Spotify yet?). Probably it will be updated when new songs appear.

Yes they are the only songs available at the moment and judging by my spotify, Germany, Belgium and Russia's songs aren't available in the UK yet

LalehForWD

For those interested in technical/production stuff the following could be interesting:

M&M Production Management Eurovision diary.

There's some talk of stage holograms and more. :)

DanielLuis

For those interested in technical/production stuff the following could be interesting:

M&M Production Management Eurovision diary.

There's some talk of stage holograms and more. :)

I think this is the gay that used to do diaries of the constructiong of the stage! It must be him! I didn't do it last year, as he wasn't involved int he construction, but he did them from at least 2009-2011. if it's him, you guys should follow the diaries as they are pretty cool!

LalehForWD

M&M Production Management AB is a professional stagecraft company and seemingly contracted to Eurovision 2013. I haven't found any info about which companies are hired and I think it's probably confidential.

"... we also took a second look on Holograms at 3D tec facilities". "During our final test at Mediatec, who is not only supplying us with all projectors".

This indicates they are hiring hologram projectors on behalf of Eurovision 2013. I don't really know what it means exctly though.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The instructions for the juries have been revealed

This year, the EBU will be asking all jurors to focus on the following areas:

• Vocal capacity.
  • The performance on stage.
  • The composition and originality of the song.
  • The overall impression by the act.
As in previous years, the juries will assemble to watch the second dress rehearsal of the two semi-finals and the grand final on the night before the live show (Monday 13th, Wednesday 15th, and Friday 17th May 2013). Their votes must be submitted by 2300 CET that night, and submitting them to the official voting partner, Digame.

Smudy

• Vocal capacity.
  • The performance on stage.
  • The composition and originality of the song.
  • The overall impression by the act.
As in previous years, the juries will assemble to watch the second dress rehearsal of the two semi-finals and the grand final on the night before the live show (Monday 13th, Wednesday 15th, and Friday 17th May 2013). Their votes must be submitted by 2300 CET that night, and submitting them to the official voting partner, Digame.
Sounds pretty good.

Terence

• Vocal capacity.

• That rule should be super-emphasised to extremes! And the juries should be real professionals not some random X-Factor failure.

FilipFromSweden

I would like to know who is in the jury..

Kate77

Are there any sites about Malmo city in english where i can find useful informations,about whats happening in Malmo,best places to visit..I tryed to find some,but all of them were in Swedish language..So please if you know some,write links here!! tnx in advance :)

esc87fan

That rule should be super-emphasised to extremes!

Probably why Rona from Albania did so well with the juries last year

Top Bottom