Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Decayingbooks

I felt Serbia was stronger in the semifinal, but that may be because your could hear thr public more in the semifinal

Loindici

Veteran

NemesisNick

#SRB The penultimate song in the line-up already. Serbia has gone for a rather obscure entry this year. Looking at the lyrics, this is about being healthy. Undeniably that’s important for everyone to remember, but I’m not sure Eurovision is the right place to promote that. The lead singer sang well, and the song has a good beat. The background imagery enhanced the song; however I'm mystified as to the inclusion of flowers at one point in the song. What's the connection between flowers and good health?

Loindici

Veteran
I guess we don't have to worry since Stefan will probably get at least one 12p from Armenia anyways.

musicfan

#SRB The penultimate song in the line-up already. Serbia has gone for a rather obscure entry this year. Looking at the lyrics, this is about being healthy. Undeniably that’s important for everyone to remember, but I’m not sure Eurovision is the right place to promote that. The lead singer sang well, and the song has a good beat. The background imagery enhanced the song; however I'm mystified as to the inclusion of flowers at one point in the song. What's the connection between flowers and good health?
I read the flowers she's had in her costume represented funeral, so maybe that. Hard to represent all the meaning on the stage though. Of course they had the full backscreen display until the organisers decided not to operate it.

Top Bottom